Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

scientists been trying to creep on humpback whales getting their bone on for awhile now, decades if not centuries, and they finally got that peep

behold, the first penetrative humpback whale sex caught on film and it’s gay as hell. just two giant dudes having a good ol’ time. amazing stuff. love is beautiful and whales got it right

save the whales ya’ll. they’re way cooler than we are except for maybe guitar wolf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
voted thread a 1. I thought this was going to be about the OP's mothers getting it on.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Jose Oquendo posted:

voted thread a 1. I thought this was going to be about the OP's mothers getting it on.

confronted with this once in a lifetime—perhaps even once in several lifetimes—display of raw power and beauty and that’s all you can come up with? :sad:

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

how much whale cum do you think gets spilt

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ghales

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023
I don't see a dong on the penetratee, how can you be sure these are dudes OP?

Flavor Bear
Jan 13, 2008

Bear Love is Best Love
how much jizz per load do you think

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Whale balls are on the inside

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

theyre having a whale of a time ha ha :v:

les enfants Terrific!
Dec 12, 2008

Jabberlock posted:

how much whale cum do you think gets spilt

why do you think the ocean is so salty

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Szechwan posted:

I don't see a dong on the penetratee, how can you be sure these are dudes OP?

because i believe in science, which requires a whole lotta reading
https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/mms.13119

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

redshirt posted:

Whale balls are on the inside

Spermwhale is stored in the balls???

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I didn't see the movie but I heard it wasn't good

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
You gotta love just guys being guys, it's a beautiful thing.

Szechwan
Jun 10, 2023

TrashMammal posted:

I'm convinced and ready to blame Justin Trudeau

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

syntaxfunction posted:

You gotta love just guys being guys, it's a beautiful thing.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

disgusting. thanks for sharing op :thanks:

Crystal Thenis
Mar 23, 2023

by sebmojo
more like getting humped in the back am I right

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
If they hump you then you hump em right back I say!

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

disgusting. thanks for sharing op :thanks:

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

TrashMammal posted:

Despite decades of research on humpback whales around the world, reports of penis extrusion by males are relatively rare (Herman et al., 2007; Pack et al., 1998, 2002)

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I love science

Pack et al. (2002) reviewed underwater footage that had originally been gathered for video photogrammetry and reported that in 13 of 630 sightings a penis was extruded, and on four occasions, the penis appeared directed toward another male whale (Pack et al. 2002).

The penetrations were shallow, visually judged to be a few centimeters in depth. Each penetration was <2 min in duration.

Thesaurus fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Mar 1, 2024

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Whale B was literally raping an injured and dying whale A to show dominance. hosed up species.

quote:

Some possible explanations for this behavior are that Whale B was mistakenly trying to mate with Whale A, that it was reinforcing a social relationship with an ailing conspecific, or that it was an expression of dominance over a weak and injured competitor. Agonistic behavior includes displays of strength to make the animals appear larger and/or more physically fit than their competitors, allowing them to gain access to a resource, such as food or a mate (Manning & Stamp Dawkins, 1998). It is plausible that penis extrusion and/or penetration from male whales directed at other male whales is a form of agonistic behavior.

Researchers in Hawaiʻi previously explored the function of this posture and concluded that it primarily occurred during threatening interactions, such as during competitive groups, or during stressful situations, such as in response to a vessel approach or in the presence of divers (Helweg et al., 1992). Therefore, it is possible that the use of this posture by Whale A meant that this behavior was unwelcome, but that Whale A lacked the energy to engage in avoidance strategies.

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 06:53 on Mar 1, 2024

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay house

Thesaurus posted:

I love science

Pack et al. (2002) reviewed underwater footage that had originally been gathered for video photogrammetry and reported that in 13 of 630 sightings a penis was extruded, and on four occasions, the penis appeared directed toward another male whale (Pack et al. 2002).

The penetrations were shallow, visually judged to be a few centimeters in depth. Each penetration was <2 min in duration.

nerd: sir, another erection has been spotted. angle.. 35 degrees north of west. expected penetration duration.. 1 minute 13 seconds

me:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

mere guesswork and maybes. perhaps whales are simply into that folsom street fair stuff?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Someone out there's spent their whole career studying whale dick. And God bless em for it, that's science baby.

LaserPrinter69
Sep 6, 2022

"I did a perfect print job, grown men were coming up to me and saying with tears in their eyes, 'Sir, it was a perfect print job.' What they're trying to do to your favorite printer (ME!) is a disgrace."
Imagine spending all your life in poverty, eating ramen noodles and forsaking all social and romantic relationships so that instead you can earn a PhD, your thesis on theoretical whale reproduction makes waves in the whale sex scientific community, you're a rising star, you've been following a pod of whales for years, you've given each whale private nicknames (Big Tuna, Sassafras, Paul, ...)

Then one day, the big day. Sassafras has been acting slutty all morning, shaking her whale rear end around the pod. And just like your thesis predicts, Big Tuna starts to get a chubby. You pull out your calibrated whale penis camera and begin snapping pictures. Big Tuna starts peacocking around with his majestic whale dick swinging around. Sassafras starts batting her eyelashes, when out of nowhere Paul rams her out of the way and Paul and Big Tuna start having gay whale sex in the middle of the ocean. Just real nasty gay whale sex.

Decades of your life. Wasted. Your thesis, garbage. It turns out the whales you've been stalking were gay as gently caress the whole time. Three weeks later you're ringing up my latte order at Starbucks. Should have been a stem major, you think to yourself as you drizzle caramel sauce over the lid.

Mod edit: horny posting in the gay whale sex thread will result in a 6 week probation

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

LaserPrinter69 fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Mar 1, 2024

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Posting weird in the Gay Whales thread. User loses posting privileges for six hours

Henry Lee Mucus
Dec 11, 2003

Man I hate it when they show the guy’s cum face

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
Please mark this thread as NSFW (not safe for whales).

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
This reminds me of one of the scenes from the production I'm running right now. It's an autobiographical romp through my good and bad times featuring the characters in my life who made me what I am today. It's a real heartfelt piece, but also there's a lot of humour. You'll wish the three hours would never end.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

this was already covered in the marine sciences chapters of moby dick over a century ago

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
It's sad that these men feel they need to come close to the surface to do these things. Full of rear end in a top hat humans with cameras.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
I've had it up to here with you drat kids and all your gay whale sex!

I tell ya whut!

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I hear sperm whales go really deep

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

gay whale sex is praxis

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Thesaurus posted:

Despite decades of research on humpback whales around the world, reports of penis extrusion by males are relatively rare (Herman et al., 2007; Pack et al., 1998, 2002)

If you like penis extrusion
And getting caught in the rain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

R.L. Stine posted:

nerd: sir, another erection has been spotted. angle.. 35 degrees north of west. expected penetration duration.. 1 minute 13 seconds

me:

:lol: