Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Bumpin at the Gay Whale Club

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Blowhole is a pretty good name for a club

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp
Whalecum to GBS

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

LaserPrinter69 posted:

Imagine spending all your life in poverty, eating ramen noodles and forsaking all social and romantic relationships so that instead you can earn a PhD, your thesis on theoretical whale reproduction makes waves in the whale sex scientific community, you're a rising star, you've been following a pod of whales for years, you've given each whale private nicknames (Big Tuna, Sassafras, Paul, ...)

Then one day, the big day. Sassafras has been acting slutty all morning, shaking her whale rear end around the pod. And just like your thesis predicts, Big Tuna starts to get a chubby. You pull out your calibrated whale penis camera and begin snapping pictures. Big Tuna starts peacocking around with his majestic whale dick swinging around. Sassafras starts batting her eyelashes, when out of nowhere Paul rams her out of the way and Paul and Big Tuna start having gay whale sex in the middle of the ocean. Just real nasty gay whale sex.

Decades of your life. Wasted. Your thesis, garbage. It turns out the whales you've been stalking were gay as gently caress the whole time. Three weeks later you're ringing up my latte order at Starbucks. Should have been a stem major, you think to yourself as you drizzle caramel sauce over the lid.

Mod edit: horny posting in the gay whale sex thread will result in a 6 week probation

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Oh come on gay whale erotica is why we’re all on this forum. Stop shaming us.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
remember McAffee and the whale fuckers story?
I wonder if they get down there, realise its a guy whale and cornhole it anyway and all the other whalefuckers go nohomo bro, and everyone hi5s and cracks longnecks and sings the whalefucking song

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Professor Says Sea Monsters Were Most Likely Whale Penises In Viral Post

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
Humpback Mountin'

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Bluemillion posted:

Humpback Mountin'

this is a good post.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Bluemillion posted:

Humpback Mountin'

When you're right, you're right.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Free Willies

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

I bet bjork is super into this.

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
blew whale
(the)right whale (to gently caress)
two in the pinky, one in the minke

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Wasn't there some gay whales or dolphins or balugas? where one of the gay whales literally hosed his partner to death because he destroyed his rectum.

I recall something like that.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Nesse's shootin' ropes again.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

All dolphins are gay as gently caress it rules

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lmfao

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
If they only put their dick in the other whale a few centimeters and said "no homo" first, then its not actually gay whale sex.

Just perfectly normal males sticking their dick in to other males.

I think for it to be gay, the dick has to go in at least twice as far as the diameter. So if the whale dick is like 15 cm in diameter, then the whale dick has to be at least 30 cm inside the other whale's rear end or whatever the gently caress hole on a whale is called.

THEN AND ONLY THEN is it gay whale sex.
I'll take my PHD now.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

came to see a big fat whale dong and was not let down op

ubachung
Jul 30, 2006

Sophy Wackles posted:

Whale B was literally raping an injured and dying whale A to show dominance. hosed up species.

Almost as hosed up as the species cracking jokes about it.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

virtue signaling in the gbs gay whale sex thread? :smugdog:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

hey guys have you heard about ducks? real hosed up stuff :chord:

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

No seriously there was a news story a while back about captive sea mammals where one of them hosed the other death and then like had sex with the corpse or some poo poo.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Dolphins are some fuckin rapin rear end motherfuckers too.

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

Hollismason posted:

No seriously there was a news story a while back about captive sea mammals where one of them hosed the other death and then like had sex with the corpse or some poo poo.

sounds like pretty standard prison stuff

e: free the whales!
e2: but maybe not that one

TrashMammal fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Mar 2, 2024

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
the belugussy

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Hollismason posted:

I remember

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

From hell's heart, I stab at thee('s rectum)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzVcC0TAN8k

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

https://www.discovermagazine.com/planet-earth/the-mechanics-of-dolphin-sex-all-the-dirty-details-you-need-to-know

Scientists are some sick freaks

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

Sophy Wackles posted:

Whale B was literally raping an injured and dying whale A to show dominance. hosed up species.

milkshake duck gay whale sex

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

maybe its time to cancel cetaceans

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Hollismason posted:

It's worse than I remembered

https://nypost.com/2023/07/27/florida-manatee-dies-after-high-intensity-sex-with-brother/

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Brokeback ocean

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

maybe scientists should spend less time creeping on massive sea dongers and more time teaching animals about consent

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

How deep does this ocean go??

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

they should have external balls. looks weird without them

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Cetaceans are a smart and varied enough group of creatures that I think it's a bit reductive to call them all horrible rapists based on a smattering we've observed.

Sampling random humans, often under inhumane and stressful conditions, may yield the same result. That simply means that the capability of choosing to harm someone exists in the species, not that the species is all bad.

Don't @ me with some exhausted doomer joke about humans all being evil. It's tired, let it rest. Enjoy the gay dorks.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007

Yeah that's it

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

DicktheCat posted:

Reasons to cancel dolphins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I thought fat gay guys were called bears not whales