Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier, crispix)

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

I loving hate those cunts.

E: 201 is the form needed to reapply for a firearm license. This is entirely unrelated to anything else in this post.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I loving hate those cunts.

I especially hate this oval office at the moment. Check this out:

https://twitter.com/BestForBritain/status/1782821037542867213

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
still talking about the last labour government 14 years later. pure desperation

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Little on the nose to link to a video of Sunak and say 'here's the short version.'

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68885243

quote:

Michael Gove can't guarantee no-fault eviction ban before election

The housing secretary cannot guarantee "no-fault" evictions will be banned in England by the next general election.

The Conservatives first promised to end landlords' ability to evict tenants without needing a reason in 2019.

In February, Michael Gove told the BBC's Sunday with Laura Kuenssberg the practice would be "outlawed" by the next election.

But on the eve of the bill that could abolish such evictions returning to the Commons, he did not repeat the pledge.

Instead, Mr Gove said he "hopes" it becomes law but it was up to the House of Lords "to decide the rate of progress that we can make".

I'm sure Keith's landlord mates won't want to change things either... absolute loving cunts, the lot of them

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Have youse seen that Keith is cutting about in £19k imported brown leather cowboy wellies that look like absolute poo poo

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Dabir posted:

Have youse seen that Keith is cutting about in £19k imported brown leather cowboy wellies that look like absolute poo poo
The only source that I can find is Women 4 Wes
https://twitter.com/Women4Wes/status/1781382551858254301

There's a very slim chance that this might be satire ;)

e: Yup, reverse image search comes up with https://safetywarehouse.co/portwest-ft12-tan-steelite-rigger-boot-pro-s3-ci-hro-13022-p.asp - £38

domhal
Dec 30, 2008

0.000% of Communism has been built. Evil child-murdering billionaires still rule the world with a shit-eating grin. All he has managed to do is make himself *sad*. It has, however, made him into a very, very smart boy with something like a university degree in Truth. Instead of building Communism, he now builds a precise model of this grotesque, duplicitous world.
Wellies in the kitchen?!

stev
Jan 22, 2013

Please be excited.

fuctifino posted:

The only source that I can find is Women 4 Wes
https://twitter.com/Women4Wes/status/1781382551858254301

There's a very slim chance that this might be satire ;)

e: Yup, reverse image search comes up with https://safetywarehouse.co/portwest-ft12-tan-steelite-rigger-boot-pro-s3-ci-hro-13022-p.asp - £38

drat the "added context" bot really sucks the fun out of roasting that boiled ham.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...
Have to say I do rather like Spitfires. A beatiful aeroplane that was largely used to machine gun fascists, someting we don't do enough of these days.

TACD
Oct 27, 2000

Unkempt posted:

Have to say I do rather like Spitfires. A beatiful aeroplane that was largely used to machine gun fascists, someting we don't do enough of these days.
https://youtu.be/_u4Md_aXVJE?si=cVEtVus8CpZySBmc

Gambrinus
Mar 1, 2005
Beyond me why Rowling is considered an authority on anything other than being a successful author.

It's like asking Alan Shearer for a 140 character take on the civil war in Myanmar.

If Twitter was melted down and used for parts then at least these fuckers would have to do some work to get their bigotry out.

Bozza
Mar 5, 2004

"I'm a really useful engine!"
good news is that rigger boots are usually banned from most serious worksites (for everyone except welders) as they are absolutely terrible for your ankles

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Why is this cleanshirt rear end in a top hat cosplaying in workie clothes?

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Lolwut?

https://twitter.com/danielhewittitv/status/1783037580176499115?s=46

Private Speech
Mar 30, 2011

I HAVE EVEN MORE WORTHLESS BEANIE BABIES IN MY COLLECTION THAN I HAVE WORTHLESS POSTS IN THE BEANIE BABY THREAD YET I STILL HAVE THE TEMERITY TO CRITICIZE OTHERS' COLLECTIONS

IF YOU SEE ME TALKING ABOUT BEANIE BABIES, PLEASE TELL ME TO

EAT. SHIT.

suck my woke dick posted:

in demand, but only enough to refurbish the mothballed ones and not to build more. unless several major airlines make a combined order for a few hundred that factory line isn't getting rebuilt.

Well yeah that's what I said, but you can't get them on the cheap to fly refugees to Rwanda as someone else suggested, was my whole point.

e: Not that the plane used makes much of a difference in the first place, plus the A380 can only operate from some airports which I don't think includes any in Rwanda either.

Private Speech fucked around with this message at 09:44 on Apr 24, 2024

yaffle
Sep 15, 2002

Flapdoodle

Unkempt posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iOoiEbtf2w

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

I really hope that's paint on the grey, not blood. Poor horse :(

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

That's it lads, we always knew it would come to this. Pack it up, humanity had a good run.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Rarity posted:

That's it lads, we always knew it would come to this. Pack it up, humanity had a good run.

Pestilence and Famine running along behind them after falling off.

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
Mum's knee replacement cancelled, no theatre staff available. This is after months of waiting because she was just left off some kind of list by accident. I'm sick of holding her while she cries and reassuring her that the NHS *does* care about her and they *will* come through. They say they'll get her in within the month but I just don't know if I believe it.

Intellectually I realise this sort of thing can't be helped, nurses will go off sick and whatnot, but loving god drat it.

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

HopperUK posted:

Mum's knee replacement cancelled, no theatre staff available. This is after months of waiting because she was just left off some kind of list by accident. I'm sick of holding her while she cries and reassuring her that the NHS *does* care about her and they *will* come through. They say they'll get her in within the month but I just don't know if I believe it.

Intellectually I realise this sort of thing can't be helped, nurses will go off sick and whatnot, but loving god drat it.

The NHS that the government always wanted.

Hope they get your mum sorted out asap.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

BLOOD

HORSE

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1783056230577037383

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 10:57 on Apr 24, 2024

dadrips
Jan 8, 2010

everything you do is a balloon
College Slice
This new Lloyds Bank advert is a bit too edgy for me

Tai
Mar 8, 2006

dadrips posted:

This new Lloyds Bank advert is a bit too edgy for me

You got me pretty good

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

:allears:

"Because of woke"... lol

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

new band name

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

fuctifino posted:

:allears:

"Because of woke"... lol

Tell me you don't know about horses, twitter commentators.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

BalloonFish
Jun 30, 2013

Fun Shoe

Angrymog posted:

Why would the Household Cavalry have lots of horses in one place at the same time?:iiam:

Although...:thunk:

All these gangs of military-aged males roaming about London on horses, wearing gang clothes, enforcing no-go areas where ordinary people aren't allowed! Apparently they all pledge allegiance to someone who claims to be a Middle Eastern God's chosen representative on Earth as well...

Bet it's Sadiq Khan's fault!

keep punching joe
Jan 22, 2006

Die Satan!
Wrong thread

Hope that horse gets away and lives it's best life

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 14 hours!

It's the... *points flashlight at self* manless horseman :spooky:

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
UK accused by Amnesty of ‘deliberately destabilising’ human rights globally

https://www.theguardian.com/global-...a-sudan-myanmar

quote:

The UK has been accused by Amnesty International of “deliberately destabilising” human rights on the global stage for its own political ends.

In its annual global report, released today, the organisation said Britain was weakening human rights protections nationally and globally, amid a near-breakdown of international law.

“The UK is deliberately destabilising the entire concept of universal human rights through its appalling domestic policies and politicking,” said Sacha Deshmukh, Amnesty International UK’s chief executive

etc

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

is it blood or paint? i have no reference of blood covered horses, but it looks a bit to pink.

Jaeluni Asjil
Apr 18, 2018

Sorry I thought you were a landlord when I gave you your old avatar!
I don't think its blood because I don't think the horse would be running so fast.
Maybe they were doing an exercise with the horses involving coping with paint being thrown or similar?
I understand the horses escaped from some sort of exercise session.

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Unless it's an arterial spray, but even that generally dries to a darker colour after even a few minutes.

Time for that poster who used to love to point out how insane and unstable horses are to pop up and point out that they all probably saw a wasp or an unusual shadow or something and decided to start the killing.

Bobby Deluxe fucked around with this message at 12:09 on Apr 24, 2024

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?
Nah it does look like blood but it's probably not as much blood as it seems, anyway.

New date for Mum's op, 8th May, not bad.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

I'd say it's definitely blood. The poor horse smacked into this bus :(

e: Sending best wishes to you and your mum Hopper.

e2: Update from the BBC

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 12:22 on Apr 24, 2024

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I would be looking for an excuse to start killing if I had a member of the household cavalry sat on me all day every day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Just Another Lurker
May 1, 2009

Angrymog posted:

Prince Andrew gave up Nonce for Horse. :byodood: