Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier, crispix)

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

George Galloway loving sucks but the plus side is that everyone you hate also think the same about him, so the key takeaway is to focus on them being upset and ignore the bad smell he's emanating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Keeps trying to be a leader of a cult but always ends up a liar and a oval office.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Both Galloway and Brand.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

To be fair the BoD might have just seen a brown person walking down the street without being beaten and/or murdered.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Case in bloody point:

Graun posted:

Asked if he thought Starmer genuinely wanted a ceasefire, Galloway replied:

If you believe that, I’ve got a bridge in London I could sell you going cheap. Nobody believes that. If he really did, he wouldn’t have wrecked the SNP motion in the house just a week or so ago. He would have backed the SNP’s motion. Or better he’d have called a debate himself and put his own motion down.

He didn’t do any of those things. He preferred to force the speaker into a monstrous manipulation of parliamentary conventions and cause the scenes that you saw. He’s a phoney. He’s doing everything that he can to protect Israel from the righteous wrath of the international community and the people of Britain.

Graun posted:

If you’re really asking me what should be the final state of affairs in Israel and Palestine, well, my position is quite well known. I think there should be one democratic and secular state, between the river and the sea. And if I was doing their marketing, I’d call it the Holy Land.

Asked if that meant he did not want Israel to exist, he replied:

No state has a right to exist, not the Soviet Union, not Czechoslovakia, not the Zionist apartheid state of Israel. I believe that the best solution for everybody is, as it was in South Africa, freed from apartheid, a democratic state where white people and black people, Jews, Christians, Muslims, live as equal citizens under the law.

Le Charlatan Chat, c'est vrai.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Microplastics posted:

I'm gonna ask here in the UK politics thread because gently caress you that's why.

Why does twitter load in Firefox but not Chrome? I've consistently got the very helpful "Something went wrong" error message on every single tweet in the past week or so on Chrome, but it's completely fine in Firefox. I'm logged out of twitter in both (incidentally I can't log in to twitter on Chrome because "Something went wrong")

The divorced baby man broke the site, and likely something chrome does is breaking the api worse than Firefox.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

The vengeful folk devil indeed.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

lol just saw that the Labour candidate Ali was picked over journalist Paul Waugh, noted centrist bellend, who wrote a column about how it should have been him.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I like how Keith apologised for not putting up a decent candidate when Galloway of all people won and his platform was "gently caress Israel" same as what got Ali cancelled.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Mega Comrade posted:

gently caress Israel is a bit different to "Israel false flagged to invade Gaza". While it's not something I'd put past Galloway to claim, I don't believe he has yet.

If Ali hadn't made those claims he'd probably have walked it, even with the wider labour party not giving a poo poo about Palestinian lives.

True, although it's not far off criticisms within Israel that they had been warned about the attack a year in advance and opted not to act on it, which is true. More of a Bush slept on 9/11 rather than he did it in order to invade Iraq situation, mind you.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Guav calling up his ma and complaining his da gets to be the op of his internet forum threads now.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Gotta follow this lass on socials when I'm home she really does seem lovely, and looks so much better outside of the warehouse of murdered dreams https://twitter.com/EmmaTolkin/status/1763335348711801193

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Secure a future for catboy children.

For the beauty of the myo~ron :3c must never disappear from the earth.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

The Graun said that Corbyn and David Davis will introduce him to the house next week. Not sure I like the idea of jampa giving the fuckstain the legitimacy of association, but I guess ol' double D will help counter that.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Look, if the press can keep bringing up historical rapes, it's any truth teller truly safe?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

The Question IRL posted:

Putin was....foolish for starting a war that has killed thousands and displaced many more?

I think NSF is deliberately copying Galloway's language on the subject to show the inconsistency, not saying that's the only adequate description of the Ukrainian genocide.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Tai posted:

Georgre on big brother purring has purrrrrned itself into my brain and I can never forget it.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Riding? The guy from the Metal Gear games?

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Wonder if Mason is second guessing running against Corbs now.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

C' moon Guav I know it's only day 1 of the oompa loompa title but Paul Waaaaaahhhhh is right there

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

It's unfair to be easily heard in front of our micro minister.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Guavanaut posted:

I'm married to four women and have to commute everywhere by bicycle lane :mad:

just wanted to say I've always hated you boris

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Rishi would make a pretty poo poo Hitler tho. Tiny, no funny moustache, no unhinged vocal cadence, terrible fashion.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

I guess Hitler did do that abortive lederhosen photo shoot...

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Ah, yes, the leather bald cap phase of the meltdown.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

PriorMarcus posted:

I get a small amount of comfort thinking that this means their culture war poo poo doesn't work/cut through to the mass public.

I can't afford food or heating, the doctors are too busy to deal with my chronic pains, the roads to work are littered with potholes and my job is constantly under threat

MP: but at least you know a woman doesn't have a penis 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Galloway gets their dander up because he is the loudest oval office in the pub, which is also why basically no-one likes him. Him coincidentally stubbing his toe on a correct opinion from time to time doesn't undo the rest.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Fuckin less than 5 percent Liz failing upwards into this kind of position says all you need to know about the sensible new Labour Party.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Lady Grey orange juice.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

That's sensible right-wing antisemitism, not dangerous left-wing antisemitism like Hitler did.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Buddy I have never been 'on'

A roll, fire, the wagon

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Actually when he's involved they're called overviews.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

As said, Galloway is very useful when he's pissing off the people you hate.

Thing is to never assume that that makes him a good person.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Dabir posted:

Our Nige's wife is German, isn't she

Was.

She divorced him for being a racist oval office shortly after the Brexit referendum.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Being fair with many couples who have children sometimes you stay together for the kids for longer than you should, especially when we all know that he doesn't believe half the poo poo he says he's just doing it for the grift.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Oh he was always racist, just generally he was racist against brown people, not pure blooded Teutons like his ex.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

lol only now I'm older do I realise his "economical with the truth" is a jab at the... lmao holy poo poo so it was UK Cabinet Secretary Robert Armstrong but just looking it up on Wikipedia the Aussie questioning him was Malcolm Turnbull, the PM who replaced London-born Australian-embarrassment Tony Abbott

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Angepain posted:

my pessimistic side says labour are going to run a boring suit for rochdale in the general, win, and then declare everything is fine and this has proven they don't have to do care about palestine ever again. bonus points for said boring suit saying a few nice things about a ceasefire during the election and then never mentioning it again the moment they get a big majority

they're running wanky columnist Paul Waugh who lost the nomination to the candidate who lost this time

he will almost certainly lose this time because he is a charisma vacuum and mostly just a nodding donkey for the status quo

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Nobody Interesting posted:

He looks almost as distressed as Tim Farron did when a bottle of milk held him hostage

being fair he realised that milk's producer-cow had never had straight sex, and felt like he was enabling homosexuality

he felt like he was holding 2 pints of sin cum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

NotJustANumber99 posted:

i dont think puppy smuggling should be allowed

and yet silent on the kittens eh