Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier, crispix)

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

smellmycheese posted:

Oompah Loompah lady breaks cover and is on ITV

when’s the interview with The Unknown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Guavanaut posted:

Wogan always used to have good teeth without them being the dental equivalent of LED headlamps.
Now if my dentist offered me gamer pc style led teeth I’d consider that.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

OwlFancier posted:

No lie I kinda wanna put a monitor on my ceiling for that reason.
Unless you sleep in a bunk bed or have a low ceiling I feel like this is a sure fire way to die by having the TV come loose and fall on you in your sleep.

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
brb losing both my legs at work so I can libel people for free

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.
They realised that they can just come back to the UK, get given £3000 to leave again, and repeat for infinite money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InspectorCarbonara
Jul 2, 2010

Evening, patrolmaaan.

Sad Panda posted:

Better than me. My original loan (uni 2001-2004) was 9k. It's now 9500.

I got a second one of about 20k when I did teacher training 2018/2019. It's now 22k.

Perfectly content to leave it alone. The most annoying thing is that when they pushed up student fees to 3k from 1k, they also made that student loan wipe out much earlier. Mine wipes out at 65. Loans taken out in 2005 wipe after 25 years. My other one wipes after 30 years.
Logged into the loan website for the first time and I’m glad I’m not the only one who owes more than it started at. The only way my loan is going away is when I reach the cut off age or die.