Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier, crispix)

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I hate his stupid hat so much. Why does he wear it all the time? Take off the hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I am looking forward to Rush Sunak calling a press conference at 7pm tonight to complain about the woke Lords.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Good of the Lib Dems to demonstrate exactly why people should continue to not vote for them.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Jesus making GBS threads gently caress, I just paid six quid for a half litre of olive oil. :psyduck: And that was the cheapest one!

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

In a hundred years it'll be a piece of trivia that the UK technically still has a monarchy but they all mysteriously vanished over the course of 2024 and no-one ever worked out where they all went.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Chas McGill posted:

If it's something mundane, why don't they just say what is? So weird.

I guess it depends on how mundane you consider a pegging incident.

What a snipe lol.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Chubby Henparty posted:

He's so good as Caesar in I, Claudius. Makes me wish his son Matt Berry (in Toast at least) had done some SERIOUS ACTING in around say, the Snuff Box era, would have captured the same vibe.

(did he? point me at it)

I'm sorry, back up. Matt Berry is his son?!

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Reveilled posted:

Brian plays his character's dad in the sitcom Toast of London.

It's a good resemblance to be honest

Man I do not remember that at all.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Failed Imagineer posted:

Random question apropos of nothing - which of the non-M Iain Banks books do any of ye think would make a good TV show?

They've already done that my dude, there's quite a lot of them.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Guavanaut posted:

Not sure this whole 'Build a British voter' thing is very ethical either tbh

I'd just like to give my appreciation for the world's greatest comic.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Dabir posted:

I need something that includes both serious stuff like the EHRC smear report, and unhinged bullshit like Rafael Behr blaming Corbyn for his heart attack. There's also a bit more editorialising than I'd like.

If you can remember individual things like that then just search for them, the Rafael Behr article should be pretty easy to find. And don't forget "wearing a tie shows that he craves power" and "let's analyse how deeply he bowed at the cenotaph".

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

fuctifino posted:

This seems relevant to current discussions

:allears:

Where do you find these loving things, seriously.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

If you're around the centre there's the Salford museum with a replica Victorian street in the basement, the art gallery right by the St Peters Square tram stop, Manchester Museum with a live vivarium if you like tiny frogs, and another art gallery just up the road from there.

There's also the Arndale Centre but if you're only going to mooch around one big shopping centre then it's obviously going to be the Trafford Centre.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

There is no way in hell the pod doesn't review this thing.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Pretty much, they threw out any evidence that supports trans people and focused heavily on "people who hear about trans stuff are more likely to come out as trans, must be a cult!".

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I've had him on ignore for ages because at best his posts are kind of dull and pointless and at worst he's deliberately being a oval office. Just boot him.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Posted earlier:

Piell posted:

From the transphobic Cass report, when you know how to make exactly one curve

Look at this and tell me that this was made by serious people with anyone's best interests at heart.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Maybe stick a note on your door saying you have a lost mobile, if you keep it charged then they should be able to use the geolocation to see where it is.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I'd love to run again but my left knee starts to hurt real bad after like a kilometre of jogging.

It's healthy otherwise, I can do short sprints, squats, swimming, everything and it doesn't have any complaints. But it just gets immediately hosed when running and I wish I knew why.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

And he's gone. Managed to completely and comprehensively torpedo himself in record time.

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

That episode is 23 years old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Baddiel is the Wario to Nish Kumar's Mario, who was also dogshit but absolutely knew it and was just delighted no matter what he was doing.