Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: OwlFancier, crispix)

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Oompah Loompah lady breaks cover and is on ITV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Failed Imagineer posted:

I'm glad she's out there showing people that she's actually quite good looking

Aye good luck to her. Hopefully they’ll offer her a last minute slot on Celeb Big Brother. She’s now better known than half the dregs they will unveil next week

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

fuctifino posted:

:lol: and :lmao: indeed

Forensic stuff from Sir Sensible…

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

NotJustANumber99 posted:

Makes me think more than ever that Corbyn will win his seat as an independent

Crobbins will walk it. No problem

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

lol

https://x.com/mccarthyfintan/status/1763473576701673841?s=46

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Jaeluni Asjil posted:

I haven't ventured into the Graun yet today to see the handwringing over Galloway (I presume there will be some).

It would be great if they interviewed people who would normally vote tory or labour in Rochdale and see why they have lent Galloway their support. Is it perhaps a case of stick it to both tory & labour or really anything at all to do with the ongoing genocide? (I mean they might have done this but I haven't looked yet).

The BoD are on the case already "dark day" etc.

Centrist tears

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Tesseraction posted:

Gotta follow this lass on socials when I'm home she really does seem lovely, and looks so much better outside of the warehouse of murdered dreams https://twitter.com/EmmaTolkin/status/1763335348711801193

Oompa Loompa Doompety Ding
About me now everyone’s horny posting

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Tesseraction posted:

Wonder if Mason is second guessing running against Corbs now.

I hope he doesn’t. Him pulling sad faces next to the Monster Raving Loony candidate on election night when Crobbo crushes him will be one of the highlights.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

For Paul Waugh Crying Enjoyers

https://x.com/theipaper/status/1763595057704378460?s=46

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

lol that Sunak’s wet fart drivel about banning people making legitimate protest only made it to third item on the bbc 6news. Item 1 was the BBC celebrating and praising the fact that people in Russia were, erm, legitimately protesting against an authoritarian government

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

fuctifino posted:

No, the palace issued a very strong statement that William's disappearance the other day had absolutely nothing to do with his ex close friend's severe onset gunshot-wound-to-the-head syndrome. It also had absolutely nothing to do with his missing wife either, who is doing absolutely fine and no you can't see her and nobody near her has a camera, so sorry, no photos either.

Kate embraced the light of Allah, like Diana before her, and thus had to be terminated

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

https://x.com/jrc1921/status/1763645885353791791?s=46

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

I like that he goes out of his way to try to deflect from the fact that the people around him are directly calling him a twat and a bellend

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

mediaphage posted:

lol i mean what else should one do in that situation when you're on tv lol

“The anger here in Rochdale is palpable. Extremely real. I can feel the anger being directed at certain bootlicking lovely Westminster hacks as I stand here in person. There’s no doubt these people are directing their anger at certain individuals”

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

That hack had a bad day. Here he is getting his rear end handed to him by George

https://twitter.com/lowkey0nline/status/1763646769009983870?s=46

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Blimey. Just flicking through the usual weekly Andrew “Brillo Pad” Neil moanfest in the Mail and, well, it ends like this…

The times they are a changing!!

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

All the usual vicious hacks coming over all delicate wilting wallflowers today because an elected politician and some voters told one of their pals where to shove his questions is extremely loving funny

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Oh God. George retweeting Matt Le Tissier and I agree with them.

:gary:

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Seconding this. My wife started making flatbreads of all types and I was staggered at
A) how easy it is
B) how delicious they are compared to shop bought

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Cut the thighs into chunks and fry in butter to brown. Remove from pot. Add carrot, celery , onion and gently fry that in butter until golden, add a level tablespoon of flour and stir in. Add a glass of white wine if you want, otherwise just add 500 ml chicken stock. Return the chicken to pot

Add some fresh herbs, mushrooms, whatever you’ve got. Stick in oven or simmer on hob.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Maugrim posted:

Thank you - the thighs have both skin and bone, I was hoping I could just chuck them in the slow cooker at the appropriate point and let the cooking do the work of getting the meat off and take the bones out at the end.

Recipes do seem consistent about browning the chicken before putting it in the pot though so that's a start

Yeah that’s fine. Brown them whole and bung em in. Use more stock. You know what’s great too? Bung in some pearl barley if you have it

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

This poll gives them an estimated 25 seats after an election lol

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Angepain posted:

the lower the tories get in the polls, the more clear the case is for voting snp. because it would be really funny to have them have more seats than the tories.

sadly this logic means that the rest of the UK also has reason to vote for the lib dems, a terrifying thought

The Piss Diamond revival has begun!

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Good news friends! Keith Is having a good genocide!

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Guavanaut posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ9B7owHxMQ

Those are sweater puppies, I've never heard it the other way around. Although in the theme of the above, it's possible that we're both some kind of deviated prevert
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud9zBKJJQe4

The OP is confusing “puppies” which refers to the breasts as a whole, and “smuggling peanuts” which refers to the nipples

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

I regret to inform you that Mustard has gone woke

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

fuctifino posted:

He was also caught in an undercover tabloid sting dealing cocaine in 2009

Honestly a nice line of schnozz is preferable to the weird poo poo most of the real royals get up to.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

I quite admire Fern Britten for going in purely to settle some old scores with Noncey Schofield

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

xtothez posted:

"Vimes' LED headlights" doesn't have quite the same ring to it, sadly

The thing that immediately stood out to me here is that the guy is paying bare minimum into a pension and wants to pay less. The first advice people with this level of income get is to increase pension contributions where possible, as it's <=50p per £1 in your pocket now versus >= 80p towards retirement. With large enough contributions he could even be claiming child benefit for those two kids to offset the lower take-home figure, while paying substantially less of his gross income to tax.

However spunking between £1k and £2k on a car lease is obviously more important.

And then either the private pension provider will collapse or the terms of the public one will be crushed and he will end up with gently caress all. gently caress that. Live for today and enjoy a nice motor

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

MUST ACT LIKE HUMAN

https://x.com/adambienkov/status/1765045757696975234?s=46

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

crispix posted:

if that useless oval office tried to stack a dishwasher you'd hear a crash and he'd come crawling using just his arms out of the room, breathlessly, with a pyrex dish lodged up his hole

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

The major royals are now either dead, dying, have quit or are nonces. The mail is trying to move the focus to the chinless wonder poshboys who lick their boots

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Disappointed to find out this wasn’t Arlene Foster

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

forkboy84 posted:

Bookmarking this post for future use, because it's a timeless senitment.

Thread title surely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Necrothatcher posted:

The... uh.. what's going on with Kate?

She embraced the light of Islam, like Diana before her, and has been terminated