Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I doubt it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

mud meet stick

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Happy Easter, Xbox.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Yup Pentiment has it's hooks in me. Who did y'all eat diner with when you could pick? I hung out with ol' smokey

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Goddamn ending of Dragons Dogma 2 is way, way, way better than it has any right to be. What the gently caress

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Shard posted:

Yup Pentiment has it's hooks in me. Who did y'all eat diner with when you could pick? I hung out with ol' smokey

Choosing who to have meals with each day was legitimately stressful, I was so worried about offending or upsetting people by not accepting their invitations :ohdear:

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

Propaganda Hour posted:

Goddamn ending of Dragons Dogma 2 is way, way, way better than it has any right to be. What the gently caress

aaa im very excited to see the ending. i got spoiled on something a while ago but i'm finally up to that point and i'm going blind from this point forward. i really hope i don't get spoiled any more!! i must be strong!!!!

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Propaganda Hour posted:

following in the footsteps of goated dd1

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

the moment gran soren rises from the ocean its like, lol we're doing this okay

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

the current gaming trend of, followups to popular games lying about what they are is going to get old at some point but for now its ftmfw every single time it happens

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

homeless snail posted:

the moment gran soren rises from the ocean its like, lol we're doing this okay

Oh gently caress

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Ugh. Have to go do Easter stuff all afternoon. Just wanna stay home and play video games and eat candy like a normal, well-adjusted adult.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
When Jesus died he spent the 3 days playing videogames in hell with the bad boys club. That's right, videogames are outreach.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It's April Fools Day and we're off to a horny start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fskUgbAq5HY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep4kasLrZug

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes is all I really want to play in April.

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

I said come in! posted:

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes is all I really want to play in April.

Same, but it comes out at the end, so until then it's Unicorn time

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Just got to chapter 2 of Pentiment and I'm still loving it. This feels like what Broken Age was going for but this actually nails the feeling. I love everything about this game.

You should have seen my eyes when I saw those two brothers enter the library

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Infinitum posted:

It's April Fools Day and we're off to a horny start
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ep4kasLrZug
lol at the black marketeer being the creepy nerd/stalker guy of the dating sim

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Shard posted:

Just got to chapter 2 of Pentiment and I'm still loving it. This feels like what Broken Age was going for but this actually nails the feeling. I love everything about this game.

You should have seen my eyes when I saw those two brothers enter the library

I wanna see Tim Schaeffer play Pentimento, bet he would love it and he's fun when he is enthused

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
man. I never heard this track from the switch version of undertale. they really went all out for it, huh.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHf0IkbTpcM&hd=1

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Not sure if I'm super vibing with Alpha Protocol. Still in Saudi and it's fine, but the stealth seems nonexistent, gunplay feels real off, I've had one conversation during a mission, it just feels super awkward

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Waffleman_ posted:

Not sure if I'm super vibing with Alpha Protocol. Still in Saudi and it's fine, but the stealth seems nonexistent, gunplay feels real off, I've had one conversation during a mission, it just feels super awkward

alpha protocol is one of those obsidian titles like KotOR2 where you're mostly marveling at the genuinely great core conceit (the personality wheel with an inbuilt timer, in this case) but you gotta squint through a mountain of pure jank to see it

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Waffleman_ posted:

It is fairly janky to play, especially at low levels.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

I really enjoyed the pistol ability which just made 6 bullets shoot out of the barrel simultaneously somehow

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Vermain posted:

alpha protocol is one of those obsidian titles like KotOR2 where you're mostly marveling at the genuinely great core conceit (the personality wheel with an inbuilt timer, in this case) but you gotta squint through a mountain of pure jank to see it

Nah the great core conceit is the reactivity

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

The action gameplay in AP is terrible. It's the reactivity and the story that carry it. Both of which go much harder after the intro

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Okay cool, I was worried it was just me. Just pop it down to easy and enjoy the show then.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Calling April Fools early no one is topping this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w1u44ST64Q

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

I really enjoyed the pistol ability which just made 6 bullets shoot out of the barrel simultaneously somehow

I did a full pacifist playthrough where I used that ability with a tranq gun to KO every single enemy I came across. It was amazing.

Closest I got to loving it up was when I made friends with that one dude who promises to "help" later. His help is coming tearing down the train tracks blasting a mini-gun, but luckily I'd already KOed everybody instantly when I walked in there so the bullets passed harmlessly over their heads. Thanks for the help, buddy :3:

HopperUK
Apr 29, 2007

Why would an ambulance be leaving the hospital?

Jerusalem posted:

I did a full pacifist playthrough where I used that ability with a tranq gun to KO every single enemy I came across. It was amazing.

Closest I got to loving it up was when I made friends with that one dude who promises to "help" later. His help is coming tearing down the train tracks blasting a mini-gun, but luckily I'd already KOed everybody instantly when I walked in there so the bullets passed harmlessly over their heads. Thanks for the help, buddy :3:

lmao like Sterling Archer owing you a favour. Oh no here he comes!

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

My favorite moment in Alpha Protocol is still the loving gelato shop

Goddamn dudes. Goddamn.

Electric Phantasm posted:

Lmao, a powerful shitpost

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Electric Phantasm posted:

AC-bu are unstoppable gods.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Lotta assholes in Pentiment

Kerrzhe
Nov 5, 2008

i did it!! i beat dragon's dogma 2!!!! it's really loving good!!!!!!!!!!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

that's probably good everything is fine

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Draga posted:

AC-bu are unstoppable gods.

:yeah: they also did a boss intro fro No More Heroes 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbnsrhRMyCU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Played the Stellar Blade demo, and it was just okay. Might be a good game to get when its really cheap.

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Waffleman_ posted:

that's probably good everything is fine

Make sure to always fly a two-seater for the Prez bonus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutureCop
Jun 7, 2011

Have you heard of Fermat's principle?

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Make sure to always fly a two-seater for the Prez bonus

Two things I learned way too late about in regards to Project Wingman: this, and how ridiculously better the AOA limiter is instead of flares.