Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Yosuke will now die for you.
For those of you who haven't been paying attention, as of today, 2024 is now the year of Ufouria: The Saga 2 Hebereke 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWn4DXD3Hfc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Also the third final fantasy game will be called ReBar. It will primarily be an economic simulation game (naturally they'll bring in consultants from Sega's RGG team) where Tifa establishes 7th Heaven franchises.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Waffleman_ posted:

The third Final Fantasy game came out 34 years ago

It’s the first one where you get to change jobs, so obviously an economic simulation right?

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

claw game handjob posted:

Well yeah, they're all about comedy over there, didn't you hear about Red vs Blue

I assumed RWBY was a sequel to red vs blue?

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Nate RFB posted:

If you go in blind you'll probably wind up missing out on the specific best augments, since it's not "you should give augments to everybody" it's "make sure to give at least 1 or 2 augments to these specific characters before they leave the party". This does not mean you'll wind up with junk though, just that you would not get whatever super OP augments they'd give out.

I found this system infuriating because some of the most interesting augments seemed to be NG++. I don’t care how much I enjoy the game, I’m not going to play it 3 times back to back.

Shard posted:

I actually like knowing everything about Bloodborne. These days I can get all the way to that electric skeleton dog without dying once. That game feels like putting on your most comfortable shoes.

Pushing memories of my childhood out of my brain in favor of the muscle memory of exactly where I can stand that amygdala can’t land on me.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Hogama posted:

There's only technically one augment that's NG+ - Limit Break, which increases a character's damage cap to 99999, is obtained for completing a playthrough (which means you can only have two, total, on a file). There's a few that would come late in a playthrough (e.g. Treasure Hunter, which needs 100% map completion of every dungeon), but there's no other Augments that are straight out locked behind New Game+.

I remember being upset but now I'm unsure why. Maybe it was just the general obscurity of how the system works.

Captain Invictus posted:

loving lmfao
https://twitter.com/jack840A/status/1768441055534604758

kson living her best life, between two kiryus

The horniest she's ever been in the presence of a man.

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Am I understanding correctly that they took over his controls and then gave him (themselves) a wallhack?

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Waffleman_ posted:

Outside of the mtx, I think it's pretty funny that I've seen at least one site post a guide on how to go into the game files and what save files to delete so you can start a new game because people are expecting to rush through the opening of the game and get to the first city so they can tell if the game will even run on their computers in time to refund, to the point that Capcom had to specifically address that they were looking into implementing a way to start a new game is funny

Warch 2024 Chat Thread: Looking into a way to start a new game

Infinitum posted:

Speaking of Macross is coming to Disney+ sometime this year*, having been stuck in licensing hell for years
* with Harmony Gold still holding Super Dimension Fortress Macross + Do You Remember Love by the balls; because they're still trying to make a Robotech movie happen

There's also a new Macross series in the works :swoon:

At this point, I absolutely do not remember love.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DalaranJ
Apr 15, 2008

Khanstant posted:

It was so fun when someone was like "let's all go dva" and everyone did and not long after there's 5 'nerf this' going off. Or going all Mercy and even the other team copies you because why not, it's fun and goofy and a good time for like 15 minutes who cares. If peos are breaking the stacking then just don't let em do it, nobody was breaking anything besides weirdo smurfs down in my leagues. They added some characters since then that seem like they woulda been fun at launch en masse, like hamster ball guy but Blizzard is dead now you're not even allowed to play their games.

They did in fact nerf that.

haveblue posted:

Is there actually an end? I thought it was a pure roguelike in that you just kept going forever until you screwed up and got blocked

If I recall correctly, you 'win' if you find an entire sequence of unique background logs (explaining which apocalypse occurred on your current run) generated in a run.