Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Feels Villeneuve posted:

In addition to the fine, everyone involved will be executed.

Settled to a permanent end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Discord was made by a dude who created add-ons and third party tools for Final Fantasy XI

don't think for even a second it can be ever trusted. It would be like trusting me, and you don't wanna go down that road...:twisted:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

I said come in! posted:

I probably shouldnt have just private messaged you my social security number for safe keeping then?

You are now subscribed to Final Fantasy XI.

you absolute fool

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I started FF16 today instead of rebirth. I might be going sicko mode...

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I can't believe the suicide squad game only failed because of some stuff written in it

Its only flaw

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

hatty posted:

I wrote tge classic villain Lex to be woke. Yep that right im a chud, scared?

Mods????

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

this was a left hook

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Gripweed posted:

Houston would be a great setting for an open world game. There’s the stately manors of River Oaks right next door to Downtown with the skyscrapers linked by underground tunnels, right next door to the last bit of industry and old houses in fifth ward, with the bayous running through it all. If you invented the city for a video game people would say it was unrealistic to have these varied zones right next to each other.

You got the obvious downtown, then extend southeast and include the Galveston area (if you really stretch it you can include Space Center Houston), and then blur your eyes and pretend real hard that you can go west to the hill country and capital.

Ez pz

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Jay Rust posted:

unremarkable american city would be a great place to set a video game

they've done it a ton already, it's true

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I have scheduled the next hour to be mad about video games. At the conclusion of that hour, I will go back to being happy and enjoying playing them and talking about them.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I didn't realize this was the video game chat thread

lmao

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Endorph posted:

donkey kong country movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtGL5yKdSCk

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Been pluckin away at Persona 2: Innocent Sin before bed each night. Nifty concept with rumors and all of that, but still waiting for it to really set its hooks in me. It's a bit clunky.

EDIT: Is Eternal Punishment an upgrade on the system in any way?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm Shinjobi

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The strongest gamers are the ones who overlevel but still suck rear end

Yeah you can call me goku jr

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I've notified the president of video games. We are shutting down all competitive games immediately. MMORPGs, Tetris 99, words with friends, none shall be spared. Scorched earth in the pursuit of ending the terrorism of cheaters.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Owl Inspector posted:

Good news: I cut down the RCE vulnerabilities with my katana in the EAC-protected Hunt: Showdown. you can resume your matches in your game of choice, safe from harm.

Thank you for your service

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Propaganda Hour posted:

Men don't have a right to exist. And I'm going to prove it by shooting Luigi. 8/10 game

Please, don't do this

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Team Fortress 2 somehow remains superior

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

homeless snail posted:

yeah it's the exact same thing, except for the people that play in it. agreed

get em

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Lavatein posted:

Met this guy at a convention, the company was selling theme park design services.

Never trust the red man

Only trust me, the green man