Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Jay Rust posted:

let's call our new paranormal-investigation squad FEAR (i.e. First Encounter Assault Recon), i'm sure that'll work out ok

Guys gonna say "hell yeah!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"

Jay Rust posted:

let's call our new paranormal-investigation squad FEAR (i.e. First Encounter Assault Recon), i'm sure that'll work out ok

Hell yeah!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

AceOfFlames posted:

My favorite dumb ship name is in the movie Sunshine where they name a ship meant to restart the Sun and save humanity from extinction the Icarus. And after it disappears, they make another one called the Icarus II.

Icarus II is the careful Icarus

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

haveblue posted:

My body is a machine for turning games into posts

This explains your posting!

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

When my elementary school computer lab was built, we got to play motherfuckin' Mixed Up Mother Goose

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed-Up_Mother_Goose

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Mode 7 posted:

Drives me nuts whenever a book gets a film adaptation and then for ages every printing just has a carbon copy of the movie poster for a cover and a "NOW A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE" sticker slapped on it.

Yeah it sucks when publishers try to make books more approachable

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Captain Invictus posted:

I'm noita gonna play any more of that interesting but ultimately bad game.

Skill issue imo

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Where the gently caress is my Jerma pawn?

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Subclass: ANTIFA Supersoldier

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Infinitum posted:

So that means this was intentional :hmmyes:

Ur Mr. Gay!?

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Hwurmp posted:

you can't even have operas in space, there's no loving air to sing with

That can't be true, there's an Air in Space Museum

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Khanstant posted:

What if I accidentally watched a video on it a while ago and still remember too much

Sounds like you blew your wad

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Chris Pratt not available?

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Kerrzhe posted:

all video games are art.

Except the ones I don't like

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Men don't have a right to exist. And I'm going to prove it by shooting Luigi. 8/10 game

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Worse yet: it's just kinda boring.

Two Point Hospital/Campus are what ya want

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Fairly sure the Echo of Ada was the ADAAA passed in 2008

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Gaius Marius posted:

Do they ever explain why he's so mad?

It's cuz he lives in Australia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

Goddamn ending of Dragons Dogma 2 is way, way, way better than it has any right to be. What the gently caress