Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
I'm excited for Goblin Stone this month. Primarily to see if it's got the humor of SA CYOA You have 001 Goblins.

It showed up on Steam not long after the CYOA, and I'm 99% sure that means a goon is making it. Possibly a funny one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Congrats to Invictus on becoming a real Captain!

Is it all as heavy as it looks?

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Infinitum posted:

A virus wizard did it

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

Unknown heroes kept reinstalling Warcraft 2, Action Super Cross and Ski Free on our PCs faster than the system admin could find them.

I used to think they came with Windows. I'm still unsure about Ski Free.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

That billionaire has a weird forehead. It's like his scalp is doing the Matrix dodge.

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

cuntman.net posted:

ive been getting more and more games that want me to use a controller, are there any controllers in particular that would be a better choice?

Hand-feel is divisive, cuntman. Test them out in a store if you have the chance.

I liked the stick layout of my xbone controller, but once I got my hands on a PS5 controller, the weight and shape felt infinitely better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

I'm putting my hands together, because I want to clap.