Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Gaius Marius posted:

People talking about consuming media is gross. Consumption implies a means to an end, the experience of art should be an end to itself. One should not talk about consuming Deus Ex, Dr.Strangelove, or Wuthering Heights anymore than one should talk of consuming a Three Star Michelin Meal; consumption should be left for the useful but unstimulating and bland things like protein shakes.

:yeah:, our society is so soulless that it can't enjoy anything anymore and its now all just route consumption of media that should bring us joy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

ONE YEAR LATER posted:

seems more like depression tbh

Part of that is it, but its my honest opinion. I'm not too depressed that I can't take joy in things that come by that truly seem meaningful.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

I said come in! posted:

There was a point before that where I thought that maybe Square wouldn't survive, they weren't putting out anything exciting except FF14 content.

I don't know if I would say that quite yet, the devs have been absolutely killing it but Squenix management is still an absolute shitshow that still want to ride the crypto NFT train

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Slashdot still exists?!?

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

I said come in! posted:

https://twitter.com/eurogamer/status/1764966484273402110

The more I hear about this game, the more it sounds like it's just using the Dune name and that's it. For all intents and purposes its a totally different sci-fi universe.

At that point you might as well audible and make a 40K game

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

That's just Mr. Popo

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

:lol:

also everyone really needs to play MyHouse.wad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

I would recommend Total War Warhammer, which is set in fantasy 16th century Bavaria but has orcs and such