Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Played Remnant: From The Ashes for the first time today. Right after I started some random stranger joined my session (I didn't know it was open) and we proceeded to go fumble our way through 5-6 bosses, never uttering a word and only using the emotes. I think they were also new to the game.

We went to a desert area and I found a dog I could pet, and I think my co-op buddy figured out that gave us a summoning ability where the dog kept assisting us inside the dungeons. Very useful ability.

Anyway, cool game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

I want to believe it is all real.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Apple's reasoning for the termination appears to be "ban evasion", as Epic registered an alt.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

Anyway it looks like a bunch of older EA games are hitting Steam

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1765799620200800304?t=hkY4pw-_EB_azP0UpMjNCQ&s=19

Populous I and II and the original Command & Conquer are showing up too

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2204130/Sid_Meiers_Alpha_Centauri_Planetary_Pack/ for 2 dollars.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

I'm sure that show will be moderately popular.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

That is a really good trailer.

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

DLC Inc posted:

Reminds me of the old stuff written by Kieron Gillen or Tim Rogers, just dudes writing the most masturbatory poo poo without even telling me if the game is even Fun

Haha, Gillen's name was also what immediately popped into my head when reading those paragraphs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ErrEff
Feb 13, 2012

You might want to consider The Procession To Calvary - that is a very measured and historically accurate game set in... uh, a series of remixed Renaissance paintings.