Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

haddedam
Feb 19, 2024

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 9 days!)

haveblue posted:

Elden Ring was enthralling when I was discovering everything for the first time and there was something new around every corner, but the idea of playing it again has very little appeal

Im playing it now and the magic of souls series is exploring and approaching carefully, checking every corner and taking in the scene to find hidden enemies, pathways, traps and walls.

Elden ring is at its best on first play through for me, even then once I've discovered most of that there is to see in an area I get an urge to drop it.
loving lost city under limgrave not being discoverable through actions you can do there like wolf guts hints at is bs. Instead you have to fast travel around and watch at loading screens to learn its some later boss you need to defeat.

There are well designed areas like stormveil contrasted with awful poo poo like rennis quest

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haddedam
Feb 19, 2024

by Fluffdaddy

I got me Supcom Forged Alligance since I never had it when I was young, and despite never being able to get into it, I had a good time playing the first campaign mission for 4 hours straight.
I'm lucky if a game or activity keeps my attention span for 20 mins.

Absolute steal for 2 eddies and still holds up great in the year of our lord 2079.

haddedam
Feb 19, 2024

by Fluffdaddy

Humble uncharacteristically has an insane deal on EDF series. EDF 4 can be had for a single euro.

haddedam
Feb 19, 2024

by Fluffdaddy

I didn't like mad max game cause for a game made in a setting all about cars they could've added at least an semi arcade handling with grip and slide being on same scale rather than skidding being acessed by a button.

The mobile hame-need for speed handling ruined it for me as I could never for a second stop thinking about how incredibly fun the game would have been if you could just rally around the world, going sideways everywhere.