Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Welcome to this month's regular chat thread. Where we talk about games and gaming and the gaming we have done on our game machines, and also other random stuff.

These are some of big names releasing this month:
Final Fantasy VII Rebirth (Feb 29th so it is out now!)
Unicorn Overlord (March 8)
Llamasoft: The Jeff Minter Story (March 13) (Karateka vibes apparently)
Alone in the Dark (March 20) (Another remake)
Dragon’s Dogma 2 (March 22)
Princess Peach: Showtime! (March 22)
Rise of the Rōnin (March 22)

If I have missed any, tell me and I will update the op!

Please enjoy video gaming responsibly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

mutata posted:

Can we not do a chat thread this month? I'm trying to catch up on my chat thread backlog..

You will miss out on this chat thread's DLC roadmap if we do.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
I played Phoenix Wright 1 and 2 last year and Case 4 in the first game was my most favourite between them all at the time.

However, I played all of 3 this year and that whole game from start to finish is amazing and the last case goes so hard and is my all time favourite. It was a delight the whole way through full of proper twists and turns.

It made me immediately bring up Apollo Justice ahead for the stream schedule because I gotta play more. Love solving crimes in fiction :D