Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

I'm playing through Xenogears and am not blown away by all the Jungian theory.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Songbearer posted:

The wife's been wanting to play a horror game with a good story but also you can blow people's heads off. She's replaying Wolfenstein: The New Order because she considers that and The New Colossus her favourite games (She has fantastic taste, what can I say) but she would like something new. The Last Of Us is something she really wants to play but at almost £50 it's way beyond our budget. Something with lenient autoaim would be helpful since she isn't the most precise shooter and has issues tracking.

So far we've played:

Bioshock 1 & Infinite
Resi 2 + 4 Remake
Resi 7 + 8
Dead Space Remake + 2
Alan Wake (She doesn't want to play the new one yet)
CONTROL
The Darkness 2
Dishonoured 1 + 2

Is The Evil Within series worth checking out? I heard the first is kind of meh but the second is decent, do we need to play them in order?

Alien Isolation

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

What kind of brain worms causes you to put IV in D tier?