Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What will FFVIIRemake part 3 be called?
This poll is closed.
Return 9 9.38%
Revolutions 7 7.29%
Rescind 1 1.04%
Rental property 23 23.96%
Restoration 3 3.13%
Rebar 14 14.58%
Renegade 3 3.13%
Red XIII's party hour 36 37.50%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fifteen of Many
Feb 23, 2006
Fifteen minutes in and boy howdy things go south for our heroes real fast in A Plague Tale: Innocence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fifteen of Many
Feb 23, 2006

haveblue posted:

spoiler alert: you will be saying that every 15 minutes for the whole rest of the game

Lordy we’ve got rats now

Fifteen of Many
Feb 23, 2006
I don’t think I’ve ever been as simultaneously intrigued and repelled by what I’ve read about a game as much as Dragon’s Dogma 2. I think I’m gonna have to just drop the money and see for myself.

Fifteen of Many
Feb 23, 2006
This is stupid but I promised to let myself buy some new releases this year after several years of limiting myself to one a year. DD2 is going to be one of The Games people talk about in year end stuff, why not give myself permission to be part of the zeitgeist for a change?

I’m a very stupid person!!!

Fifteen of Many
Feb 23, 2006
I got my daughter Princess Peach Showtime for Easter and she's having a good time with it but dear god these load times between the hub and levels are rough considering how small the thing is.