Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which main event are you looking forward to the most this month?
This poll is closed.
You already know how this gag works 2 9.09%
You're going to pick O'Malley vs Chito 1 4.55%
Unless you're really invested in Amanda Ribas 1 4.55%
Sean O'Malley vs Marlon Vera 2 0 0%
Corey Anderson vs Karl Moore 3 13.64%
Wait 3 13.64%
How did that get there 3 13.64%
Oh no, not more Beastin' 9 40.91%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
Mark Coleman going out reenacting the Jose Conseco scene from the Simpsons is a perfect and kind of beautiful end but I hope he's okay and stays around a long time because...well, it's loving Mark Coleman and he rules.

CarlCX posted:

On a lighter note, in light of Gilbert Burns losing this past weekend the UFC has promoted Colby Covington to #4 at welterweight, so congratulations to that young go-getter.

Fun fact: we're now heading towards 6 years since Colby won a fight against an opponent coming off a win.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
On the 'knees to the head should be allowed' thing, it's weird how often it used to get cited as something that would end the dominance of wrestlers in MMA.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010
Sean O'Malley fuckin' sucks and I will never be convinced otherwise.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

Super Deuce posted:

To be honest, if this recent event didn’t happen, I’d have been surprised to hear people liked him.

Also Sean is a really great fighter. He’s also pretty self aware, he just has a more common younger personality. A couple years ago when I was 32-33 I went out with a girl who was just 22. She may as well have been from another planet. Couldn’t jive. Anyways, that seems to be the source of most Sean dislike.

Sean O'Malley turns 30 this year what does your child bride have to do with it.

ilmucche posted:

Why is McGregor not headlining 300

The absolute industrial quantities of steroids and drugs he's on.

Snowman_McK
Jan 31, 2010

kimbo305 posted:

When he said “they’ll write books about this,” I guess they meant the addiction.

What a loving rear end in a top hat. Seriously, I hate this poo poo. He's boasting about being bad at his job.