Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which main event are you looking forward to the most this month?
This poll is closed.
You already know how this gag works 2 9.09%
You're going to pick O'Malley vs Chito 1 4.55%
Unless you're really invested in Amanda Ribas 1 4.55%
Sean O'Malley vs Marlon Vera 2 0 0%
Corey Anderson vs Karl Moore 3 13.64%
Wait 3 13.64%
How did that get there 3 13.64%
Oh no, not more Beastin' 9 40.91%
Total: 22 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

beep by grandpa posted:

Just remember and lmao that he came to the press conference dressed like this and only won 1 round (rd5 cuz leon just backed off, knowing he was already up by 4 iirc lol)

Trumps going to have his entire business empire dissolved by SDNY and he's still less of a loser than Colby lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020
https://youtu.be/DS9vdoX3Ju0?si=LfNc7YtqNjJukgDS

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

BlindSite posted:

I was firmly in this camp before he dismantled Vera but he's got the ability to follow a game plan and do as he's told from some world class coaches and that alone can take someone pretty far.

I have a lot of respect for how his team prepares him and despite the UFC trying very hard to make him a thing, despite him being a bit of a clown, I'm firmly a convert to the Sean o'malley is world class camp.

I'm completely unconvinced until he fights somebody real and beats them. Chito on his way out isn't that.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

Super Deuce posted:

To be honest, if this recent event didn’t happen, I’d have been surprised to hear people liked him.

Also Sean is a really great fighter. He’s also pretty self aware, he just has a more common younger personality. A couple years ago when I was 32-33 I went out with a girl who was just 22. She may as well have been from another planet. Couldn’t jive. Anyways, that seems to be the source of most Sean dislike.

He needs to fight Merab, otherwise he's just a man with a clown wig. At least seeing zuck grinning and clapping like a seal while Merab obliterated that dude a few weeks ago makes it more likely Dana will book his special toy against him so Dana can impress his billionaire friend.

cagliostr0
Jun 8, 2020

beep by grandpa posted:

What's the current record of ufc fighters who had a real non-exhibition boxing match since 2016? 0-9?

The JCC vs Silva match was real right?