Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Friends, I am beleaguered and ecstatic to announce The Weekend.

https://i.imgur.com/QqZusxp.mp4

Finally putting the bullshit of this week behind me and getting ready to grill some steaks and drink beers.
Tomorrow is video games and laundry and maybe taking in a forest preserve because the weather's gonna be nice as heck.

Sunday is D&D with the crew and figuring out what dish to prepare for the theme.

What fun awaits you for your weekends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

new weekly orders for helldivers 2, gonna spread managed democracy with the boys this weekend

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

hello i'm sick for the third weekend in a row

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
three day weekend :smug:

then a three day work week :smug:

then another three day weekend :smug:

but now, it's time for a nap

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
hell yeah weekend

considering driving out to the desert to see some stars or something

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

the weekend!

going grocery shopping, but i need to put off mattress shopping until next week..

have some other miscellaneous events happening, so i hope that goes well then i should be largely set for a while

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

thinking about playing final fantasy 7: remake part 2: rebirth

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

lmao at this week's video, good as usual video nasty

Branch Nvidian posted:

thinking about playing final fantasy 7: remake part 2: rebirth

i'm probably going to do this, and also see dunc 2 with the tabletop game group. and continue painting my army dudes; i finally got them zenithal primed:

calling them army dudes is a bit of a misnomer, i think half of them are ladies but they're almost all androids and robots anyway.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
took Friday off. saw dune 2. had a big burg after. came home and watched some Kung fu. not a bad start.

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

hell yeah! weekend.

what the heck is that beat in the weekend video?

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Midjack posted:

lmao at this week's video, good as usual video nasty

lol yea came here to post this

i especially like the music this time, fits the vibe

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
food cooked and prepped for the next 4 days, laundry done and folded and put away, dishes washed, dishwasher emptied we are ready to enjoy the three-day weekend

pape sunday :getin:

w...whew

i think its time for more mario kart

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
https://youtu.be/4zq2f6k-ELY?si=VMhy-blAGh8Id-oe

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW52b9eoQys

Just started this

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

This weekend's song is Jaan Pehchan Ho (Jhankar Beats) :)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Just watched The Sting on YLE Areena. At some point I realized I'd surely seen it before, but I still didn't remember the big twists. Being old has some upsides. Decent week-end flick; watch it if you haven't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nAIb_J9T5M

3D Megadoodoo fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Mar 2, 2024

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
wife is at an overnight bachelorette party tonight, so the kids and I are camping out in the back yard. it’s gorgeous sunny and 55, perfect for a fire.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Monday I’ll be going to Hungary. Gonna check out this goulash situation i’ve been hearing about.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
enjoy your visit to the goulash archipelago

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

Chris Knight posted:

enjoy your visit to the goulash archipelago

sensible chuckle

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
grillin’ some burgs now. gonna take the kids on a nighttime flashlight hike somewhere once sun sets.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
rotor weekend status: still coughin too much to do much but the wife made coffee cake and i will be damned if i can remember ever eating a better slice of coffee cake goddamn

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
coffee cake was one of the like four things that got baked growing up

big soft spot for it

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

we always got coffee cake from the grocery store so I bet fresh-made is even better! wtg Mrs. Rotor

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

tried doing air fried fish and chips and uh it did not work very well

batter just dripped all over the place and it made a huge mess. do not recommend.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

did a pub run today and enjoyed some nice beers before a walk through the local nature trail then caught Svengoolie and made supper and gonna wrap the night with Always Sunny on random :)

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

played some ff7 rebirth earlier today and i gotta say the open world fatigue hit me almost immediately. there's a lot of busywork poo poo

might replay ff16 for the third time instead

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
we all gave up on the cold at various points in the night and went inside to our warm beds. still a huge success though, a+ would camp in the back yard again.

and for some me time this weekend, I’m gonna go see Dune part 2 this afternoon.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
after almost 3 weeks of owning it i finally decided to charge my ev6 with the lvl1 cable it came with. friday night to saturday afternoon, only got +10%, wtf. saw it was only getting 0.6 kw/h and that seemed very low.

futzed with the cable’s brick and saw “06” pop up. after monkeying with it for a while (i.e. trying everything but holding the button down for a few seconds) i eventually figured out how to get it to “12” being 1.2 kw/h which is a sane charging speed. got +20% from last night to this morning which is much more workable

i get why it might come throttled to half speed from the factory but drat, my sales guy should probably be telling people this lol. yospos bithc

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

I finished a song! for the most part, might do a stealth youtube upload in a bit

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

also I played some Orbiter with a SpaceMouse and well, the Expanse got it right

devmd01
Mar 7, 2006

Elektronik
Supersonik
got donuts from the local bakery, including some of the last cinnamon rolls.

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

going shopping for more onions! then messing with some power supplies when i get back. hopefully all goes well

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

finished Pacific Drive yesterday. good game

got some mcd's for breakfast, now time for more bideo james - elden ring mostly i think

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
bathroom fan got fixed, but the new one is louder & more high pitched than previous, which is annoying. eh, better to have a working one than not, I guess

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

e: wha

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

what a weekend here on the pos so far, huh?

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

lol my song was too good for youtube

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
went to finally cut my hair and forgot to check if my clippers were charged. battery started flashing halfway through my head lol. so now I wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

gonna make meatballs for the week and then meet up with my Mathematics In Lean reading group