Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5l_0k4tMXsk

hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

rotor posted:

Really happy to be not be so sick any more

envious

i'm on day 18 and still feeling like poo poo, pretty sure i succumbed to the infamous "rebound" last week

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

sunday night. spreading freedom one bullet at a time.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

well-read undead posted:

envious

i'm on day 18 and still feeling like poo poo, pretty sure i succumbed to the infamous "rebound" last week

yeah im still real weak but the new meds are helping with the cough which was absolutely wrecking me

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

i didn't do much this weekend. today just kinda flew by and idk wtf i even did with my time. i did make strawberry anchovy blue cheese pizzas for lunch though, and they were delicious. making chicken enchiladas for dinner now.

maybe next weekend will be better.

Elder Postsman
Aug 30, 2000

i used hot bot to search for "teens"

i'm sure if the weekend was longer (it is too short), i would have gotten so much done and felt very productive

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

this weekend just keeps getting better: the supermarket is carrying shoestring potatoes again! :hellyeah:

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

rotor posted:

this weekend just keeps getting better: the supermarket is carrying shoestring potatoes again! :hellyeah:

like frozen fries?

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
a winner is you!

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

mediaphage posted:

like frozen fries?

no like potato chips but linear instead of planar

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

rotor posted:

no like potato chips but linear instead of planar

oh i've literally never heard potato stix called shoestring potatoes heh

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

mediaphage posted:

oh i've literally never heard potato stix called shoestring potatoes heh

whatever you call em, I call em just plain delicious!!!

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

yes yes but growing up i think it was these

and i probably haven't eaten any since like 1992

in canada they're called hickory sticks

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

boring weekend other than the echi drama. barely touched ff7 rebirth, didn't start ff16 again, only did like two dungeons in ff14. read a couple chapters of a book

it's 8:45pm central and i'm tuckered out from doing loving all, might go to bed early

tk
Dec 10, 2003

Nap Ghost
I think planters were my favorite

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

thinkin about takin the afternoon off tomorrow and getting the rest of the framing done while the suns out

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

rotor posted:

thinkin about takin the afternoon off tomorrow and getting the rest of the framing done while the suns out

suns out, nailguns out

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

rotor posted:

this is the way

utz has me convinced on Good Potatos

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Branch Nvidian posted:

suns out, nailguns out

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

got most of my weekend done except mini painting since i swapped my summer tires back on this afternoon. will close the weekend with what painting i can get done.

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmuIXeXIh18

ok, posting this to close out the weekend, simce I mentioned I was working on it. the drums add so much, kinda dumb that I left them out the first time around

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Silver Alicorn posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmuIXeXIh18

ok, posting this to close out the weekend, simce I mentioned I was working on it. the drums add so much, kinda dumb that I left them out the first time around

this feels like a moving platform with a timer boss fight theme. it could be my own inexperience showing, but you seem to have a knack for this based on just these two clips

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Branch Nvidian posted:

suns out, nailguns out
is it time for quake already?!

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

Branch Nvidian posted:

this feels like a moving platform with a timer boss fight theme. it could be my own inexperience showing, but you seem to have a knack for this based on just these two clips

that's good to hear :) I only really started composing again last may, I still have tons and tons to learn, but I really enjoy it

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i don't like that the weekend is ending, i hardly did anything that wasn't chores or maintenance

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

got paint down on 8 minis though they're nowhere near done. i'm slow because i still suck but i also think i go overboard on detail on everyone in the army rather than saving it for the centerpieces.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

had a very chill Sunday after being sick since Thursday, went on a walk with the kids to get slurpees and then they bounced off the walls until 10p

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

havin a real brainworm-y end of the weekend, the kind where you look forward to the distraction of w**k. bed now

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Merry Monday lunchtime everyone!

Gonna have fish.

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
i fired up my pc for the first time in over a year this weekend

is it weird that i kind of miss windows 10 after a year of monterey

mac os aint what it used to be

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

nothing is as it used to be and that’s actually mostly good

i still use win 10 regularly tho and i never miss it; it’s really kinda silly in that the settings for ex are still kind of a quagmire imo

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Didn't have the fish.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

weekend overflow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Friends, it is with a heavy heart that I must announce the weekend has ended.

https://i.imgur.com/7cae4HO.mp4

If you didn't get the chance to do everything you wanted to this weekend, there's only five lousy days until your next shot at greatness.

See you then.