Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

they muted me lol. it wont let me type

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

steely dan ftw

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think you got banned for calling those two guys named the same thing "the big retarded twins". RIP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Legal Legends has to have the worst possible type of people playing it that God ever made. The blessed devs made a command for developmentally challenged people who can't help but talk worthless unfunny poo poo that mutes you and you have to unmute yourself to talk to your team lmfao, and you must be very tense and doing the typing version of lumberghing while gritting your teeth or Riot will blow your head off. lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I think you got banned for calling those two guys named the same thing "the big retarded twins". RIP.

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

goldmine lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In that same game for the first time ever finally I got one of the three letter name mysterious philosopher teammates who sees one message that isn't about strategy and instantly it said in the chat Cg8 has muted themselves and won't be able to send messages. and then for the rest of the game whenever people got killed it said Cg9 has Unmuted. and he would type badass poo poo like The longer this drags... the harder we lose... and instantly mute again. So tight.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

We won btw. Natch.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

In that same game for the first time ever finally I got one of the three letter name mysterious philosopher teammates who sees one message that isn't about strategy and instantly it said in the chat Cg8 has muted themselves and won't be able to send messages. and then for the rest of the game whenever people got killed it said Cg9 has Unmuted. and he would type badass poo poo like The longer this drags... the harder we lose... and instantly mute again. So tight.

That guy's varsity.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Good soup! posted:

goldmine lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

masterful lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lol

Green Toad
Jan 18, 2024

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

insane anime posted:

they muted me lol. it wont let me type

lol bro it took less than like 24 hours

Wormskull posted:

Legal Legends has to have the worst possible type of people playing it that God ever made. The blessed devs made a command for developmentally challenged people who can't help but talk worthless unfunny poo poo that mutes you and you have to unmute yourself to talk to your team lmfao, and you must be very tense and doing the typing version of lumberghing while gritting your teeth or Riot will blow your head off. lmfao

I haven't played in a while but it sounds like they finally invented a button comparable to punching someone in the face over the internet. This is why heroes of the storm and dota, SMITE (lmfao) stay malding over the crown prince of the rage fuel genre

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Weegoh Wegends

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

very nice i like posted:

I haven't played in a while but it sounds like they finally invented a button comparable to punching someone in the face over the internet. This is why heroes of the storm and dota, SMITE (lmfao) stay malding over the crown prince of the rage fuel genre

It's a button comparable to a mentally challenged person punching themselves in the face whenever they make a mistake or social faux pas.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

very nice i like posted:

Smite kicks Storm’s rear end imo. I tried Hots again recently and couldn’t believe how cheap and lovely it looks and feels.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

At least how ugly and cheap Smite looks doesn’t have a bunch of lube all over it to try to cheat the gamers.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

rBz has unmuted.
Arby's kicks so much rear end, especially their Arby's Supreme. Way more boss than anything McCuckolds or Burger Queen would ever put out. This pimpin ice cold.
rBz has muted.

----------------

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

insane anime posted:

rBz has unmuted.
Arby's kicks so much rear end, especially their Arby's Supreme. Way more boss than anything McCuckolds or Burger Queen would ever put out. This pimpin ice cold.
rBz has muted.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

rBz has unmuted.
rBz has muted.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

rBz has unmuted.
rBz has muted.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

insane anime posted:

rBz has unmuted.
rBz has muted.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

insane anime posted:

rBz has unmuted.
rBz has muted.

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

I CANT RESIST SHITTING UP THE BIG BOOBS THREAD WITH MY RANDOM FUCKING MONKEY CHEESE BULLSHIT! IF YOU SEE ME, FUCK ME UP.

insane anime posted:

rBz has unmuted.
rBz has muted.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

insane anime posted:

rBz has unmuted.
rBz has muted.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

insane anime posted:

rBz has unmuted.
rBz has muted.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

bout a headset cuz i wont be able to ever type on this game again but im worried ill end up looking like this

plus i hate buying poo poo that says 'gamer __' on it; apparently this is a loving gamers headset :durr:

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

bout a headset cuz i wont be able to ever type on this game again but im worried ill end up looking like this

plus i hate buying poo poo that says 'gamer __' on it; apparently this is a loving gamers headset :durr:

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

T1 fmfw baby.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

T1 fmfw baby.

want to lose a couple games ?

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

want to lose a couple games ?

Yeah I’m still at work though.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Yeah I’m still at work though.

alright, uninstalling

----------------

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

insane anime posted:

alright, uninstalling

If you do that I'm gonna boost him to diamond and you're gonna miss out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

very nice i like
Jan 8, 2020

Wormskull posted:

It's a button comparable to a mentally challenged person punching themselves in the face whenever they make a mistake or social faux pas.

this game has always fulfilled my greatest wishes and thats why I log in every 6 months to piss off my friends who grind away at this poo poo lmofa