Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think you got banned for calling those two guys named the same thing "the big retarded twins". RIP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Legal Legends has to have the worst possible type of people playing it that God ever made. The blessed devs made a command for developmentally challenged people who can't help but talk worthless unfunny poo poo that mutes you and you have to unmute yourself to talk to your team lmfao, and you must be very tense and doing the typing version of lumberghing while gritting your teeth or Riot will blow your head off. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In that same game for the first time ever finally I got one of the three letter name mysterious philosopher teammates who sees one message that isn't about strategy and instantly it said in the chat Cg8 has muted themselves and won't be able to send messages. and then for the rest of the game whenever people got killed it said Cg9 has Unmuted. and he would type badass poo poo like The longer this drags... the harder we lose... and instantly mute again. So tight.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

We won btw. Natch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

very nice i like posted:

lol bro it took less than like 24 hours

I haven't played in a while but it sounds like they finally invented a button comparable to punching someone in the face over the internet. This is why heroes of the storm and dota, SMITE (lmfao) stay malding over the crown prince of the rage fuel genre

It's a button comparable to a mentally challenged person punching themselves in the face whenever they make a mistake or social faux pas.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

very nice i like posted:

lol bro it took less than like 24 hours

I haven't played in a while but it sounds like they finally invented a button comparable to punching someone in the face over the internet. This is why heroes of the storm and dota, SMITE (lmfao) stay malding over the crown prince of the rage fuel genre

Smite kicks Storm’s rear end imo. I tried Hots again recently and couldn’t believe how cheap and lovely it looks and feels.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

At least how ugly and cheap Smite looks doesn’t have a bunch of lube all over it to try to cheat the gamers.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

rBz has unmuted.
Arby's kicks so much rear end, especially their Arby's Supreme. Way more boss than anything McCuckolds or Burger Queen would ever put out. This pimpin ice cold.
rBz has muted.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

bout a headset cuz i wont be able to ever type on this game again but im worried ill end up looking like this

plus i hate buying poo poo that says 'gamer __' on it; apparently this is a loving gamers headset :durr:

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

T1 fmfw baby.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

want to lose a couple games ?

Yeah I’m still at work though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dude these players are such little worms. It's hosed.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

We been feeding are asses off truth be told. But we’re tightening the lane up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Easily obliterates enemy warwick]
Rift Announcer: Your team has destroyed a turd!