Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BBSG Vs A Bunch of Heels 2 1.23%
Stat and Willow vs Hart and Blue 1 0.61%
Christian vs Garcia 0 0%
Eddie vs Danielson 3 1.84%
Scramble 1 0.61%
Strong vs Orange 0 0%
BCC vs FTR 0 0%
Storm vs Deonna 3 1.84%
Ospreay vs Takeshita 98 60.12%
Joe vs Swerve vs Hangman 2 1.23%
Sting's Last Match 53 32.52%
Total: 163 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I would think you want some build to Okada showing up so you can pop attendance and a rating so I doubt he shows up tonight. Will be teased though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

We're back baby, I need those Face/Heel tunnels its critical to the unique presentation of AEW vs WWE

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

SatoshiMiwa posted:

I would think you want some build to Okada showing up so you can pop attendance and a rating so I doubt he shows up tonight. Will be teased though!

This would be a good idea.
On the other hand Adam Cole/Brian Danielson wound up making their respective debuts within 5 minutes of each other at the end of a PPV without any announcement whatsoever.
I think Tony just loves seeing the crowd pop when a big name debuts without spelling it out beforehand. He doesn't do it every time but he does it a lot.

Kull the Conqueror
Apr 8, 2006

Take me to the green valley,
lay the sod o'er me,
I'm a young cowboy,
I know I've done wrong
What the heck are the matches tonight

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-q29hbEP04

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

that set looks great

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I’ve never been a fan of the tunnels. They remind me too much of old TNA. But, the big curved screen and colors are neat. Can’t wait to see what fonts they use for the chyrons!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I hope they kept the Codyvator

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

Endless Mike posted:

I hope they kept the Codyvator

It's the EVPevator now.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

rantmo posted:

It's the Mone-vator now.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Bucks get the codyvator, Mercedes can descend from the rafters.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
I always liked the idea of the tunnels, but the original execution looked like a cheap first-draft kind of thing. Enclosing the sides and putting the video board arcs across the front is a massive improvement.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

MOTYvator

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

PW Insider Elite is reporting that you've just been gnomed. Just kidding, Okada is rumored. Wow.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins

Dynamussy

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

staking out my position as strongly pro-new graphics, anti-new font, tunnel neutral

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

yea ok posted:

PW Insider Elite is reporting that you've just been gnomed. Just kidding, Okada is rumored. Wow.

god drat it feels good to be elite

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Trying posted:

staking out my position as strongly pro-new graphics, anti-new font, tunnel neutral

New graphics are meh. Reminds me of NXT.
New font is pretty good, except for the E which is bad and out of place
Tunnels rule

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1765463436354376026

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

Kill him hook

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

TUNNELS LFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

On The Internet posted:

Tunnels rule

u are the heel in this “feud”

On The Internet
Jun 27, 2023

Trying posted:

u are the heel in this “feud”

YOU PEOPLE NEVER APPRECIATED ME. AND YOUR SPORTS TEAM SUCKS.

I love Hook, but part of me is hoping that Cage wins the belt back.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Trying posted:

Kill him cage

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

A Riho match, Cage in FTW title match, and tunnels? TK just brute forcing the feeling being back.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

I've spent the last couples weeks wondering if this match had happened or not lol

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

On The Internet posted:

Tunnel Snakes rule

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
https://twitter.com/NylaRoseBeast/status/1765470201125163030?t=xmPtasq79Obn2UYkyT3dMg&s=19

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Roddy, especially in the title match, wrestles like a caw where you give them all variations of the same moves

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Time to post again that Ian Riccaboni owns:

https://twitter.com/IanRiccaboni/status/1765406215725572416?t=deMRNS9U6uxifwIlXFxciA&s=19

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

I wonder if this means they’ll be filming some ROH matches. Hope so! I’d love to see Nyla rose live

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
yo, I am losing my job at the end of the month, my car needs a $1700 dollar part, the volunteer organization I wanted to volunteer for is ghosting me, and I am not doin' too hot in the old thinky-meats

I was hoping someone could tell me if there just so happens to be a fuse about to be lit

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

rotinaj posted:

yo, I am losing my job at the end of the month, my car needs a $1700 dollar part, the volunteer organization I wanted to volunteer for is ghosting me, and I am not doin' too hot in the old thinky-meats

I was hoping someone could tell me if there just so happens to be a fuse about to be lit

It is Wednesday.

Good luck with everything :(

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

rotinaj posted:

I not only have a fuse for you, I also have tunnels, feelings restored, Riho and World Champ Samoa Joe

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

rotinaj posted:

Good luck friend. There's a fuse being lit tonight thankfully.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Kile O'Riley wears a Bull t-shirt and now she's in the Fed hall of fame

a new mole?

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Shard posted:

I not only have a fuse for you, I also have tunnels, feelings restored, Riho and World Champ Samoa Joe

Now we're fuckin' talking

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

announcement is huge, repeat, huge

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
I am likely to get this but I want Joe to come out in a suit and talk about how great he is while holding big plat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Gl rotinaj may dynamite help u find something to enjoy tonite.