Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BBSG Vs A Bunch of Heels 2 1.23%
Stat and Willow vs Hart and Blue 1 0.61%
Christian vs Garcia 0 0%
Eddie vs Danielson 3 1.84%
Scramble 1 0.61%
Strong vs Orange 0 0%
BCC vs FTR 0 0%
Storm vs Deonna 3 1.84%
Ospreay vs Takeshita 98 60.12%
Joe vs Swerve vs Hangman 2 1.23%
Sting's Last Match 53 32.52%
Total: 163 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Watched the sting match this morning due to eepy and I had to cry a river five times: four for real glass and one for ricky steamboat being harmed.

Also, video package and entrance of the decade imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I do wish swerve had won because we don't actually have to blueball the fans for everything 50 times but hey, we got spite tapping and thats cool too.

Also WarJoe implodes again while Swerve idk puts Hanger in a cardboard baler

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Also, Wolfpac Son had some serious hops on those splashes while Surfer Son was adequate at best imo

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I am worked and will continue to be worked until swerve receives his title. Also shaggy kor is a good look

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Do you think he talked about destiny and vaping with paul wight

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

it's fine to injure jeff hardy. he loves to do it.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

WON: "Big thing noted to us was reaction of the stars from the past to Will Ospreay, and the match with Konosuke Takeshita. Many [at Revolution] who had been in the business for decades had never seen an Ospreay match although had heard of him. Was noted that they couldn't believe how good he was."

If youve got scotty riggs youve got the american market

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I wonder who the Pillars would be today, in terms of young, self made (ish) talent that will anchor the show for the future

Darbs, Yuta, Garcia, and Takeshita maybe? Throw one of the Martin brothers in?

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

The leap of a Destiny YouTuber vs the leap of a D1 tight end lol

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

I listened to that Sting The Eras EP they put out and it's super fun. Goes through Surfer, Crow, Joker and AEW Sting, writing new songs that are like conceptual sketches of those Stings, not just themes with lyrics. Neon Warrior, the Surfer Sting tribute, is my favorite by a mile. Overall, a good use of like 20 mins imo

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

lol

Juice Robinson II dominates new japan

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Is it called the house of torture because you have to sit in a house and listen to his whiny promos

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Chinston Wurchill posted:

Yes please (so I don't have to see them in NJPW anymore).

I'm not sure how this would happen, but I'd like a KoR and PAC tag team. Just a couple of messed up goblins tearing people apart.

we have an established goblin organization. They can be bang bang scissor gang 7 and 8.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

It sounds like they're just doing psychology, like wrestling fans pretend to like.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

A Riho match, Cage in FTW title match, and tunnels? TK just brute forcing the feeling being back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

We were talking about Jack Perry's NJPW picture, but I just learned another important part of the lore: he now has a Scapegoat Mask