Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
:homebrew:

A lot of the really insane stupid titans fans (probably not anybody on this web page) want to start flipping draft picks for wide receivers. I hope we sign Darnell Mooney, chidobe awuzie, and, ugh, Patrick queen. Oh, and we need some linemen too. Hoping for a new center and RT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

I loved Jonnu in Tennessee but that was four years ago, he’s probably just washed at this point. But on paper I feel like he’s a good fit with ol noodle arm

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Dejan Bimble posted:

Every time I hear "Arthur Smith" i think they're talking about some owner, not the ugliest coach. Very rich old guy name for a man who's not that old and is in fact just an ugly middle aged man.

His dad is an old rich guy

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Doodoo poo poo Poopster

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Darnold still ostensibly has a shred of upside you could talk yourself into. I doubt it personally but I get it.

Mariota has been terrible for a while and he’s older

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

SMH

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Wasnt Mixon's thing a bar fight?

No. He called a guy at picklemans the f word, the guys female friend called mixon the n word, and mixon clocked her so hard she bashed her face on a table on her way down. Dude loving sucks

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
He’s lost his topend speed but our oline hosed him the last two seasons, he was getting drilled behind the line a ton.

He is, generally speaking, not a great pass catcher. Him being on the field telegraphs your intentions

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
The bengals hate trading because their owner sees it as making another team better. I’m shocked they traded mixon tbh.

And burrow has obviously been banged up a ton so they should hold onto browneye as long as possible

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I can’t believe Mike Williams has been the league for seven seasons.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

lol somebody’s mad their info was wrong

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Lots of rumors still around sneed. I think he’s really good but I’m not sure I want to see the titties pony up picks for him.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
I don’t hate the move in a vacuum, but I also don’t love the qb fit for a defense that is still built to make a deep run. Neither of these dudes is better than the dregs they had from last season, at least not so much that I think it makes them a Super Bowl contender

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Because they wanted to splash around big bucks on two new ones! Because they’re a horribly run organization

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Scott foster thoughtfully fingers his whistle.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet

a neat cape posted:

I think Denver is gonna have a ROUGH year

Yeah it’s gonna be bad. They’re just far enough out that it would probably take their first this year and next to move up and for what, loving JJ McCarthy? And otherwise you get Jared stidham or whatever his first name is. I think they get to the top five next season for sure, maybe even top three

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Sneed trade is officially official. Titan Up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Not like they have any other blue chip pieces. Tearing it down to the studs makes sense but giving up anything of value for mccarthy would be an insane mistake IMO. Maybe you can justify it with one of the other three but I would wait it out until next year, even if it’s a bad qb class