Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
All I can devise is it's about anime somehow. Or maybe not, I gave up after looking at exactly three posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Me: I am not gay! I have dialogue with women. And quests with men.

Pawn: I bring dire word, Arisen. You bed with men.

Me:

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
i didnt care one way or another about euroshopper but i think its time to put them out to pasture

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i thought this was about the anti vaxx stuff rants in the ps5 thread but this is funny too lol

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
well you've gotta talk about something in the ps5 thread

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i thought this was about the anti vaxx stuff rants in the ps5 thread but this is funny too lol

That one is funny because of how many different ways he says that what he's posting is useless, lol. Just punching waves in a hurricane here.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Euro shopper confounds me

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol what

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the ps5 doesn't have any games so they have to discuss vaccination instead

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

The Saddest Rhino posted:

You have the power to destroy them.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

the ps5 doesn't have any games so they have to discuss vaccination instead

I doubt there are any PS5 viruses to vaccinate it against either.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
eurostomper58

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Dick Bastardly posted:

eurostomper58

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

Good soup! posted:

Me: I am not gay! I have dialogue with women. And quests with men.

Pawn: I bring dire word, Arisen. You bed with men.

Me:

Tiny Myers
Jul 29, 2021

say hello to my little friend

Nexus Mods: Pawns call you gay more frequently and vehemently

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Tiny Myers posted:

Nexus Mods: Pawns call you gay more frequently and vehemently

haha. I'd never use a mod like that. I would like directions on how to get away from such a mod.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The Saddest Rhino posted:

skibidi toilet rizz

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

HopperUK posted:

Oh, it's euroshopper

There was a poster called troika who got renamed ugh, it's troika, but i want euroshopper to learn to post better so i would not do that to them

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

sebmojo posted:

There was a poster called troika who got renamed ugh, it's troika, but i want euroshopper to learn to post better so i would not do that to them

they are incapable of learning destroy them

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

HopperUK posted:

wtf that's creepy behaviour.

its ok boht accounts got permabanned due to them being some sort of sex freak, predictably

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
hmm it appears this all started because euroshopper decided to bring up the ohtori post by seth in, of all things, the gbs trump thread. lol

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

hmm it appears this all started because euroshopper decided to bring up the ohtori post by seth in, of all things, the gbs trump thread. lol

euroshopper posted that because the villains wiki thing was mentioned earlier today and was probably trying to earn favor with the legends thread somehow

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
many people going insane on a wednesday

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

many people going insane on a wednesday

hump day is a machine caked with blood, running on flesh.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
it is Wednesday, my droogs
__/

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

lol

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

sebmojo posted:

whatever happened to that doofus anyway

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Joey McChrist posted:

"Use poppers from the gas station at your own peril, Arisen"

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

sebmojo posted:

Your magnanimity is laudable, but they never will.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

sebmojo posted:

i want euroshopper to post on another website that is not this one

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Genuine advice for euroshopper cuz i know you're reading this....make a new account...laylow for a few months, maybe emptyquote some posts in Games or GBS or something and then post Normally unchained from your reputation. :cheers:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Genuine advice for euroshopper cuz i know you're reading this....make a new account...laylow for a few months, maybe emptyquote some posts in Games or GBS or something and then post Normally unchained from your reputation. :cheers:

Alternative advice: don't

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
they are not a good fit for the culture of the forums

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

eurocrapper, more like

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

It's quite easy to tell when a Poster's Soul has undergone a rebirth/transformation, and let me tell you that guy has not experienced that yet.