Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Ibram Gaunt posted:

maybe emptyquote some posts in Games or GBS or something

depressing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

a bleak sort of posting life, but it's all they can handle

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

That thread is like Awful Yearbook except instead of roasting people for looking like poo poo you have to be kind and supportive. “Wow, looking good Valko!” No, he looks like a Neanderthal that has to go from cave to cave introducing himself as a sex offender.

No, I don't have to introduce myself to new neighbours. But maybe one day I'll knock on your door and introduce your head to your rear end... or someone else's.

I've also updated that thread with something that should keep a gossip monger like yourself busy for a while. Enjoy.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
cartoon villain rear end post

"I can't wait for you to see what I've been up to in the selfies thread BATMAN!"

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

no one cared who i was until i opened mspaint.

NoiseAnnoys has a new favorite as of 11:39 on Mar 28, 2024

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

It was GIMP actually

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

rear end threats itt

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

asstionable threats

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

this gif is a breathless automaton slowly coming to life again and again and again. been watching awhile

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

sebmojo posted:

There was a poster called troika who got renamed ugh, it's troika, but i want euroshopper to learn to post better so i would not do that to them

They're not going to get better

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

lol 160 videos on that playlist.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

reet fighter 2: hyper turbo champion edition

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Dick Bastardly posted:

cartoon villain rear end post

"I can't wait for you to see what I've been up to in the selfies thread BATMAN!"

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Valko posted:

No, I don't have to introduce myself to new neighbours. But maybe one day I'll knock on your door and introduce your head to your rear end... or someone else's.

I've also updated that thread with something that should keep a gossip monger like yourself busy for a while. Enjoy.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Valko posted:

You got it, chief.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Gay bona!! Let's go away

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
3 french hens

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Stux posted:

depressing

;)

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Valko posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YylCjpUfrKg

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Euro shopper confounds me

What is their deal anyway? They've recently started popping up in a ton of the threads I post in and seem to post in the style of "anime gibberish" whether or not it's relevant to the current subject of the thread.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Exposure to cspam at a young age

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Frank Frank posted:

What is their deal anyway? They've recently started popping up in a ton of the threads I post in and seem to post in the style of "anime gibberish" whether or not it's relevant to the current subject of the thread.

they are extremely online in a very offputting way

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

extremely young, extremely online, and ready to post to the extreme

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Finland

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

*shudders*

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

:barf:

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

how does this keep happening

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Frank Frank posted:

on some boba pearl type main character poo poo seems like

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

So many of the absolute worst posters are Finnish.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Okay, I'll be the first to ask. Can admins do a rereg check on Euroshopper and tell us if it's something funny?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Paladinus posted:

Okay, I'll be the first to ask. Can admins do a rereg check on Euroshopper and tell us if it's something funny?

they're definitely not something funny

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

I have no doubt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I don't actually know if they're Finnish but they tick every box on the checklist