Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Dongicus posted:

binning it after 3 episodes. there's nothing outrageously bad about it but its just not for me. did laugh at michael rappoport being in it lol

The show is tainted by Zionism. Nobody watch it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

The 6 Episode Problem

Should I buy the book

it also just devolves into stupid bullshit

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I watched a little video about the love and care and effort they put into making the gruesome deaths of hundreds of civilians as realistic and impactful as possible and decided I'm OK with passing on it

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

"we really wanted to understand exactly how it would look if children were sliced apart by piano wire, we're very proud of how the scene came out"

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Al! posted:

jace could be a blastoise

+2 hydro pump? now you've done it

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

i dont watch the video game adaption streaming original shows because i have a modicum of self respect

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

pog boyfriend posted:

i dont watch the video game adaption streaming original shows because i have a modicum of self respect

Ben Kingsley is in the Assassins Creed movie, so I think that makes it art actually.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

TheMightyBoops posted:

Ben Kingsley is in the Assassins Creed movie, so I think that makes it art actually.

He also was in Prince of Persia, lol.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

pog boyfriend posted:

didnt watch edgerunners? loser.

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
Edgreunners is based on a board game technically and furthermore

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Paladinus posted:

He also was in Prince of Persia, lol.

Never mind. I meant Prince of Persia.

I apparently forgot which adaptation I saw.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Feels Villeneuve posted:

this has nothing to do with anything but i found the old GBS switch mock thread where someone tried to say that a switch costs $299, while a PC costs negative $30,000 because you can mine bitcoin with it, which is one of my favorite posts ever

Why was there a switch mock thread. Come to think of it why was there an Xbox One mock thread. I remember that one was huge. Mock threads got pretty out of control for a while there.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Why was there a switch mock thread. Come to think of it why was there an Xbox One mock thread. I remember that one was huge. Mock threads got pretty out of control for a while there.

Wrong RAM

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

pog boyfriend posted:

more for me

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Dongicus posted:

obviously not the same. warning issued

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Other Forums posters

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
The Wii U bombed so people thought the Switch would too and destroy Nintendo once and for all

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Isn't the xbox one loving SUCKS megathread still around

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Snow Cone Capone posted:

I watched a little video about the love and care and effort they put into making the gruesome deaths of hundreds of civilians as realistic and impactful as possible and decided I'm OK with passing on it

the scientist ok'd military use of her findings, personally oversaw their weaponization, watched the resulting weapon used in an unannounced attack on civilians, for literally no reason wandered around the wreckage and then gets angry when her friend helps the military build a probe

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Isn't the xbox one loving SUCKS megathread still around

They stopped making it 4 years ago. They won

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

rodbeard posted:

You don't get to pretend you aren't a gross pervert just because Jeff rescinded your permaban

lmao get em

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus posted:

anime isnt just a tv show. final warning.

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

the scientist ok'd military use of her findings, personally oversaw their weaponization, watched the resulting weapon used in an unannounced attack on civilians, for literally no reason wandered around the wreckage and then gets angry when her friend helps the military build a probe

my le bomb...

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022

Al! posted:

jace could be a blastoise

he could

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Pablo Nergigante posted:

That's pretty cool actually but Vraska and Rakdos are odd choices

Its tying into the new set where the MTG villains are outlaws in a wild West setting, so Oko, Vraska, Tinybones etc and company are planning a heist to steal a pokemon

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
Galen Erso Forcebook status update: le sigh

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Spanish Manlove posted:

Its tying into the new set where the MTG villains are outlaws in a wild West setting, so Oko, Vraska, Tinybones etc and company are planning a heist to steal a pokemon

Also Jace is there again because why not

you just know they're gonna take a standalone setting like the Redwall one and make Teferi a wise otter or something too

Snow Cone Capone has a new favorite as of 18:05 on Apr 19, 2024

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
What is there to mock about the Switch, God's favorite console?

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
drift

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

This happens with Dual Shocks too, just slightly less frequently.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Skill issue, doctor.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Al! posted:

more for me

lol

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
it's called a Switch bc you Switch it on and then play video games

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Empty Sandwich posted:

it's called a Switch bc you Switch it on and then play video games

It's like the Big Bang: God said "bang" and there everything was.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

they called the switch 2 "steam deck"

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

rip yuzu, all hail suyu

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord
Nintendo will get mercenaries to shoot you in the face if you ever play one of their games for any reason

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

you can play any nintendo game you please as long as it is NOT on the gamecube. unauthorized.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Heath posted:

What is there to mock about the Switch, God's favorite console?

Best consoles of all time in my opinion

1. Switch
2. PS2
3. gba
4. PS4

BIG FLUFFY DOG has a new favorite as of 21:57 on Apr 19, 2024

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Improbable Lobster posted:

Nintendo will get mercenaries to shoot you in the face if you ever play one of their games for any reason

They're right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Heath posted:

Skill issue, doctor.

This.