Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
lmfao @ thread title

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

One More Fat Nerd posted:

I have a lot of these stories, due to being stupid.

When I was 20, a 30+ married lady who worked at the Papa Johns with me would sneak up behind me and whisper breathily in my ear, grab my butt, flash me, etc. When she was the closing driver, she would ask me if I wanted to go ride with her on orders in her truck after my shift ended.

My response: "thats against the rules, you can't have two people in the delivery vehicle."

And then I left to go home and play Katamari Damacy.

"aw shucks, if only i had game, i could have gotten myself involved in some really dumb stupid-rear end drama!"

wizard2
Apr 4, 2022
he had game, one of the best :rolleyes:

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I told Ken Levine to gently caress off at pax east one year

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Snow Cone Capone posted:

I told Ken Levine to gently caress off at pax east one year

Was he shocked

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I got the tude now posted:

Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style

Heath posted:

Was he shocked

his systems, his bio, and his judas was shocked

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Never been to a nerd convention before and now wondering if it was right for me to never attend

from experience w/ anime cons, stereotypical weird nerds are outnumbered like twenty to one by regular people who happen to enjoy anime, it isn't 2005 anymore. imo if you have a couple weeb friends and willingness to travel/plink down the money it's pretty worth it depending on the con, i've made some great memories and met some cool people i still keep in contact with from em

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Southern Cassowary posted:

the last time i was at a con i walked around with a friend and one of her friends

her friend was insanely excited for brink, the splash damage shooter. i think i heard more about brink that day than the entire gaming press said about it.

i enjoyed brink for a while

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Improbable Lobster posted:

i enjoyed brink for a while

Brink's movement was awesome it was just a typical gen 7 disaster

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
i got to see jillian anderson at a comicon

she was far away though I could still see her eyes rolling though

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Oxxidation posted:

door in the overlook hotel swings open to reveal coolguye playing chess with a guy in a dog suit

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Famethrowa posted:

Brink's movement was awesome it was just a typical gen 7 disaster

I wish other games stole the parkour

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Please do not disparage the good name of the YiffCon annual chess tournament like this

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
if brink was released 4 years ago we'd be reading articles about how it's actually good now if you ignore the macrotransactions

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

oh hell yeah https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCWhnJYWdkU

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

neat

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Where the heck can I preorder this because Amazon doesn't seem to have it

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Heath posted:

Where the heck can I preorder this because Amazon doesn't seem to have it

When they announce a western release date probably

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

any eta on am gay unban? seem hella fail someone just gone bcos admin didnt read, no?

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Stux posted:

any eta on am gay unban? seem hella fail someone just gone bcos admin didnt read, no?

Hands are tied unfortunately. Even unpaid staff need protection you know.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Stux posted:

Reading results in remembering, and we all know where that path leads.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

When they announce a western release date probably

It's available for digital preorder now I think.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i think mcgay remains the only person banned for saying mods are not paedophiles

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

i think mcgay remains the only person banned for saying mods are not paedophiles

Posting truths on Opposite Day. User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Oxxidation posted:

door in the overlook hotel swings open to reveal coolguye playing chess with a guy in a dog suit

:lmao:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I have a scrotum, Vilma, could you shear me?

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Qulf8zLZo

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

#FreeMcGay

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO BOMB A MAKO REACTOR?

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

i thought this was something someone made as a joke lol

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
also the direction and acting with barret and dyne was unreal

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

when i was like 22 i was out with a group of friends i knew from college but they mostly knew each other from high school. this girl who they were friends with had been hanging around more and we were flirting that night and pretty clearly both into each other so when she was leaving she asked for my number. i said "oh, it's cool, I've got you on facebook, I'll just hit you up there"

anyway our 10 year wedding anniversary was 6 months ago

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
and your wife? Albert Einstein.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

I have never had romantic or sexual relations with anybody.