Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
posters be posting about normal topics and then euroshopper will stumble into the thread and try to connect that topic to gamergate somehow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

starting to read a post and going wait this is boring poo poo nobody cares about and then realizing its a euroshopper post is a sagas thread rite of passage

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I just get the feeling it's a desperate attempt to fit in? Like they'll read CSPAM and come to the conclusion that everyone hates the Clintons or w/e and then attempts to apply that knowledge elsewhere in completely irrelevant tangents

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Cargo cult posting

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

posters be posting about normal topics and then euroshopper will stumble into the thread and try to connect that topic to gamergate somehow

that or quoting irrelevent posts from a decade ago in some weird attempt to own

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

that recent reg zoomer with the homestuck av that got all hot under the collar defending fae pronouns, were they also the one “throwing slurs in the destiny thread” or am I mixed up

euroshopper reminds me of them for some reason

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
Slowly moving the slur dial up and down and checking for the response

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

TheSwizzler posted:

Cargo cult posting

It's literally this.

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
Every now and then I remember them being offhand described as 'left to post slurs in the Destiny thread' in the same way that 'flowers left on his grave by grieving shitheads' or 'now you are immune to rubella' does.

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Just got to wait for the more normal next gen people who register and quietly lurk for the standard 2-year period to feel confident about their posting jutsu and come out of their shells.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Autisanal Cheese posted:

that recent reg zoomer with the homestuck av that got all hot under the collar defending fae pronouns, were they also the one “throwing slurs in the destiny thread” or am I mixed up

euroshopper reminds me of them for some reason

I think the fae pronouns one was a cenobite avatar zoomer.

But I would fully believe it's the same person on all three.

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
I'm a rereg who lost their old account access and needed to lurk for two more years to start posting again thank you very much

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Nuns with Guns posted:

Just got to wait for the more normal next gen people who register and quietly lurk for the standard 2-year period to feel confident about their posting jutsu and come out of their shells.

There are zoomers on other websites that can post normal.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

I don't actually know if they're Finnish but they tick every box on the checklist
i hope they finnish up their time posting here soon

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

TBLALV posted:

I'm a rereg who lost their old account access and needed to lurk for two more years to start posting again thank you very much

You're posting from the future?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
euroshopper is spiritually finnish

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nuns with Guns posted:

hi

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

oh they're a lollontee rereg

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I just get the feeling it's a desperate attempt to fit in? Like they'll read CSPAM and come to the conclusion that everyone hates the Clintons or w/e and then attempts to apply that knowledge elsewhere in completely irrelevant tangents

their posts in the gbs trump thread reek of this lol just going after a poster with a steven universe av for no reason

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

symbolic posted:

Thinking same

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Paladinus posted:

You're posting from the future?

We all are

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrPJJAn-16E

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

symbolic posted:

and it all falls into place

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Fae pronouns kid is also the destiny slurs kid

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Nuns with Guns posted:

i'm trying

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

their posts in the gbs trump thread reek of this lol just going after a poster with a steven universe av for no reason

Yeah I saw that. There was mild Steven universe ribbing in this or the previous thread so its probably what inspired him. There are a few posters with su avatars and they're normal.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

no they're not

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
lol the poster they are raging at was frank frank who has dogs as his avatar not SU. posters going insane and incoherently ranting ftw

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
EuroSmarxist

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

arsenicCatnip was fae pronoun zoomer

Starts here in the old old old sagas thread

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

ilmucche posted:

Fae pronouns kid is also the destiny slurs kid

That slur came from the moon

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Plant MONSTER. posted:

There are zoomers on other websites that can post normal.

Yeah but those are the same places millennials and gen-xers post normal and we all know what cruel fate awaits those people.

Anyway going after Seth in the GBS Trump thread feels a lot like rolling up to the Joker’s converted carnival funhouse lair to challenge him to a clown-off.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
seth wins the clown off every time

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

It would be like if the Joker showed up but only knocked over a garbage can before being corralled into the corner

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
seth opening the door to his home (gbs) to find the joker standing there but the joker just awkwardly mumbles the ohtori post before the door is slammed in his face

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

seth wins the clown off every time

No substitute for experience

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Lol

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

TBLALV posted:

cumpantry posted:

i'm trying

You’re all doing a great job. You all qualify for participation trophies 🏆

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

seth opening the door to his home (gbs) to find the joker standing there but the joker just awkwardly mumbles the ohtori post before the door is slammed in his face

lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Tarnop posted:

arsenicCatnip was fae pronoun zoomer

Starts here in the old old old sagas thread

lol at larry's small permaban av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Rolling through the streets of GBS reading out the villains.wiki post on a loud speaker but all anyone hears is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRGMAW1wzQ8