Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leggsy
Apr 30, 2008

We'll take our chances...

Cholifut posted:

Has anyone mentioned the dude who showed up maybe four years ago, claiming to be Id's brother, in his movie server to call him out on all his poo poo? Saying where he really lived, with his parents, no kids.
I was already tuned out by that point so I don't recall.

Say what now

EDIT: Hold the phone, looking at the twitter account slowbeef retweeted, is this what you're thinking about? (:nms: because it contains talk about animal abuse).

:nms:https://twitter.com/HmImThinking/status/1127279068653572096

Leggsy has a new favorite as of 23:05 on Mar 4, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leggsy
Apr 30, 2008

Llab posted:

I forgot about this! The guy showed up after his "daughter" "died." This was the only post he made before being banned and scrubbed. I think Id realized he needed to get a tighter hold over the discord and thats when he made the server invite-only.

I've had this sitting in one of my DMs since 2019 lmao

If this is dark id as well, then $250 a month is not enough for the amount of effort he's putting in. He needs to unionise against himself for better conditions.

Leggsy
Apr 30, 2008

Wait just one loving minute...

[:nms: - animal abuse again]

[removing for possible personal info]

Ryan...and Ryan

Is this what an aneurysm feels like.

Somebody has a new favorite as of 20:52 on Mar 8, 2024

Leggsy
Apr 30, 2008

Al! posted:

one of the funniest overlooked parts is that he apparently planned to continue running the discord as a teenage japanese runaway

doing the most racist accent imaginable during the weekly movie nights and banning anyone who calls him out

Leggsy
Apr 30, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

should have made multiple pics in one post oh well

even Number 2 was shocked

Ben and Jerry going to put a hit on you if you're not careful

I hate all of this, it's causing me physical pain.

Please keep going

Leggsy
Apr 30, 2008

Kurtofan posted:

i think this confirms that the mod is also an alt lol

Switching out accounts like a master

Bingo Crimes

oh no, does he have fake siblings too??

Either the mod is Id or they're being catfished by Id pretending to be a japanese lesbian, I don't know which one would be funnier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leggsy
Apr 30, 2008

Endorph posted:

ofc the much simpler solution would have just been to go 'yeah i was bullshitting about some of the military badass stuff sorry' five years ago before dead kid and i doubt anyone would have cut ties with him over it, and then he could have just not mentioned the kid or wife or w/e again. but i dont think anyone's going to accuse him of being smart

I think people might have been able to forgive even the dead daughter stuff. But Id just also seems to be a very nasty bully to anyone who even lightly pushes back at him. There's a goon in the LP subforum recounting Id turning his discord against them, just for making an offhand joking remark about their sockpuppet.