Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I blasted a number 2 this morning. Lol

EDIT: :69snypa:

he's tired of you pushing him around

I WOULD THINK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Note Block posted:

Triggered by the climb up Shinra tower

Tifa, my wife, screaming at me

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
he was actually hijacking the plane via getting himself captured in order to kidnap a scientist that had recently published a paper about weaponized fusion reactions. In mid-air they attached the plane to a bigger plane, blew of the nose of the hijacked plane, then attached an IV to the scientist, pumped blood out of him and into a corpse to make it look like the corpse was the scientist killed in a plane crash.

Ironically, he would go on to heroically stop himself from blowing up gotham with a neutron bomb made by the scientist that was kidnapped form the plane crash. He did this with a lot of money, which is why donating to patreon is so important.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
oh and phil was in one of the seats playing MK on steamdeck getting absolutely tooled on, yelling how quan chi is bullshit completely oblivious to the hijacking, shooting and plane exploding

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Shitenshi posted:

The guy is a super soldier who's been all over the world and seen all kinds of poo poo, but he only ever talks about anime and video games. Sounds legit.

yeah it rules

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
okay but when does he back her financially to take over the yakuza while the song Battle Without Honor or Humanity plays

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

I, too, tire of the dark id. Hopefully something new happens in the endless content carousel that is the insanity of goons

entering the refractory period

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
now here is a cartoon bunny to explain about premature sagation and how sagafil can help

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
I hope for the people that want it, it does. there was an ambitious mod that brought back a lot skyrim's cut content and it just seemed like a pain in the rear end to get working and still broken af

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

2 Rs... checks out.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Sometimes "concern trolling" can be real but it is basically just an accusation that someone is talking in bad faith, which basically always derails any further discussion.

I am an expert on being toxic online and one of the things that reliably causes conversations to turn toxic or hostile is any accusation of bad faith.

mb you should consider posting in good faith using approved sources then????

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
wth is yellow paint? like, quest markers and trails? color blind or other accessability stuff?

ik accessability is an issue, ive dealt with it myself but what. legit never heard that term.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
oh so it's so people know a thing can be interacted with with a visual cue instead of the player having to try a prompt

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Mordiceius posted:

stux spends all day rubbing his rear end on every surface

doomguy UGHN

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
making the greatest video game of all time so people will forget my human rights abuses

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Paladinus posted:

Skill issue, I'm afraid. Simply learn some Japanese.

KA TA KA NA. ITS VERY CONSISTENT

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Heath posted:

The N Word (Nintendo)

it's Neo Geo. SORRY SORRY. I'm just saying what the word is. PLEASE look at the context and don't @ me.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

SirSamVimes posted:

the only time I have seen "hire a youtuber to be your voice actor" work well is SungWon Cho as Senshi in the dungeon meshi dub

yeah he's good

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
but cho is a VA first and youtuber second

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
"karen is so nice?" dismissed, chud.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
it's a pity the director's cut was abandoned and the remaining film was destroyed. Event Horizon was a great if flawed movie.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
trigger warning: in Control the character wishing to SPOILER must REMOVED FOR OFFENSIVE CONTENT to their SPOILER in order to SPOILER

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

It's true, he's pretty gay

homer simpson dismissive who isn't?

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
triple triad is the game, the rest of ff8 is just trappings.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Al! posted:

covid thread poster rigging up an entire remote controlled animatronic harass free sample vendors

hijacking the bluetooth speaker to play chuck-e-cheese voice lines

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
witcher 3 is one of those games that is just kind of perfect

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
yennefer is about the song Cool for the Summer and that is ftw

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
if he was, we'd all be banned

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
anyone whoever associated with him is on a NOC (non-Official Cover) list that just got delivered to the CIA (Central Intelligence Agency) and an inter-agency task force.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
right>right>left tornado gaaayyy

badass fight music Vahn absorbs a spoon

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
smh should have gone with torgaydo flame

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
slimes are good pets

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Tunicate posted:

Freeza was based on thr most evil concept toriyama could think of: a real estate agent.

lol

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
idk if it changed because EA but tiberian sun+expansion, at least, was already free as late as last year because they fell under defunct IP. Not against copyright law to DL either.

also with RA2 and maybe some of the others, you have to finagle quite a bit to get them working on windows 10 and 11

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

That DICK! posted:

Is this steam purchase legit? You can mp for real?

you may have to patch for it and/or use a third-party mod, as well as patch to get the in-game videos working and working resolution and and and but yeah technically

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Stux posted:

it hasnt, but it would be completely insane to sell an ultimate c&c collection and not include them lol also yeah theyre horrible to get working while the official ones seem to play out of the box. i was trying to get ra2 working a couple of weeks ago and even using all teh fan patches and launchers and stuff i couldnt get it working

in some cases you have to block it on windows firewall or maybe turn off internet for single player to work. Yes it's really weird.

For RA2 I got the original working (but with no in-game videos) with just compatibility but that's super lucky and also probably because I wasn't using an updated version.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

I don't mean to make it sound harder than it is. Red alerts 2 and 3 are super easy to deal with compared to like Fable 3 and 2 and modding either. It's a few DLs, some file replacements, maybe change some things in an ini, then run the new exe as admin and in the proper compatibility mode and hopefully it works. Really not that bad. The 3rd party MP isn't hard to get working, either.

The Kins posted:

The old freeware releases (which were actively done by EA as promotional events, it wasn't some legal thing) are still available through CnCNet, who run a new multiplayer server for all the games. EA are fully aware of them (they're mentioned in a credits textfile in the new Steam release) and seem perfectly happy to keep letting them do what they do.

From giving Red Alert 2 a quick spin, the Steam releases have some compatibility stuff thrown on so you can play single player out of the box, but the multiplayer still seems unpatched so you'll still need CnCNet to play online.

ahhh my bad

Cranappleberry has a new favorite as of 08:34 on Mar 9, 2024

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

Wormskull posted:

His Reaction thumbnails are top tier.

can't wait for him to be creepy @ me in the shadow realm

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009

pentyne posted:

one nice piece of info to come out of that whole debacle was that roleplay communities have had more or less established standard rules for managing how to introduce topics like rape and sexual assault, it's not something anyone ever tries to argue without outing themselves as a freak of freaks.

some DnD streamer lucked into massive viral success and was chosen to host a live game as a DM with some popular streamers, and then he tried to drop some surprise content on them and it went over so poorly his career literally ended after that stream and his wife divorced him (may have been unrelated)

rped so bad my wife divorced me. Not even a filmed apology while she stood behind me staring death into the back of my head and doing disappointed gamer head shakes was enough to save our marriage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
fae are fine actually