Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cholifut
May 22, 2010

Zore posted:

did he ever like set up any kind of gofundme or anything? I can't even remember him scamming people or making money off this poo poo since the Patreon is explicitly for something he was actually doing at one point (streaming/making LPs). Instead just building up this insane alternate life that got more and more blatantly fake as time went on.
That's why it's clear that it was pathological. It was never for money, even once. Just weird lies to be someone else.
He was the coolest and most persecuted man you know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cholifut
May 22, 2010

Llab posted:

I'm glad a now long passed goon got me to sign up for SA when I wanted to look at SGF's Deadly Premonition LP as it was going.

It would almost be like a circle closing if Id did die, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that. It's funny, when I was super depressed he would do dumb poo poo with me to help break me out of the funk. Like he was just this guy who would say edgy bullshit that we all ignored, but he was legitimately funny and witty. Things could have gone a different way for him.

Anyways, lol lmao etc. TheDarkId died today, one way or another.

Yeah, but he also wouldn't stop insisting on saying the n-word if he was quoting someone else he probably made up.

Cholifut
May 22, 2010
Has anyone mentioned the dude who showed up maybe four years ago, claiming to be Id's brother, in his movie server to call him out on all his poo poo? Saying where he really lived, with his parents, no kids.
I was already tuned out by that point so I don't recall.

Cholifut
May 22, 2010

Leggsy posted:

Say what now

EDIT: Hold the phone, looking at the twitter account slowbeef retweeted, is this what you're thinking about? (:nms: because it contains talk about animal abuse).

:nms:https://twitter.com/HmImThinking/status/1127279068653572096

Ah, yeah it was this. Glad you could find it. He obviously turbobanned that guy from everything and ran damage control for a minute.

Cholifut
May 22, 2010

Heath posted:

Did he ever say what cancer he had or did he just do the usual attention grifter thing of just "cancer ... What's it matter what kind it is? gently caress it."?

Like overall I could really give a poo poo about his having a discord where he puffs himself up with stupid stories or whatever but the very loving notion that he has mere hours to live and is on his loving discord chattin' away casually about it infuriates me when I think back to my own multiple relatives who have died to cancer and how completely non-functional they were during the last few weeks of their lives. Chatting online would have been a bridge too far and here's this valor stealing dipshit being like "keep on lovin' this poo poo after im gone....."

Stomach cancer. He told me he had 3-6 months to live at most back in April of 2020.