Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

in conclusion, i'm annoyed my morrowind save got corrupted and lost me two days of adventuring

my sincere condolences

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Visions of Valerie posted:

this is Dorian erasure

wish he woulda shaved off that bullshit moustache

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

was maybe thinking of trying Dragon's Dogma 2 but...

nooooo I hate this type of poo poo

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Half of Dracula posted:

Lmao. Let us know if it gets funny enough

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

more falafel please posted:

sometime in that window everyone baited pc gamers into thinking everything needs to run at 240fps

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

that recent reg zoomer with the homestuck av that got all hot under the collar defending fae pronouns, were they also the one “throwing slurs in the destiny thread” or am I mixed up

euroshopper reminds me of them for some reason

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

mycot posted:

I think they are also the same poster who thought it was impossible for Pedro Pascal in The Last of Us to have a black daughter.

I swear to god some of the posters in there, I don't know exactly how to explain it

I am loving baffled at the wildly wrong conclusions they come up with based on the same loving show we all saw

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Yaoi Gagarin posted:

I'd just like to know how he got noticed this time. Someone happened to click on his rapsheet?

This must have been what happened. Someone saw one of his posts in a thread, was pissed off by it or thought it was odd, thought they'd check out the rap sheet, and stumbled upon... that.

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

koos, taking on d&d

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

lmao

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

has Hellgate London been resurrected for the tenth time yet

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

NoiseAnnoys posted:

welcome to the trepanation station, my name is indigo aquarius. can we poz your 3rd eye neg hole today?

no thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010