Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Note Block posted:

you stupid baka it's hikkari

it's hikikomori

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Tired Moritz posted:

So we can confirm he didn't have a dead daughter, right

he covered all his bases, even stopped updating her animal crossing island... the perfect crime

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Endorph posted:

she was born in 2009. she turned 14 in 2015. she turned 14 in 2016. she died at age 15 in 2019.

so you do the math

this is easily explainable when you remember that the dark id was sent on a top secret mission to enter a black hole and send a message back in time that will help her save the world

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Note Block posted:

The past, the present, and the future daughter

the once and future goon

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Mordiceius posted:

chrono cross is better than chrono trigger

appropriate avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

sometimes i like to lol at politics and world events but posting about that stuff nonstop will drive you insane

literally months after I stepped down as an admin, somebody I banned for saying killing people is good would still occasionally send bizarre cryptic threats to my admin email address