Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It was all true, but his nemesis Ivan "slowbeef" Gritchkov orchestrated a vast disinformation campaign to undermine the foremost western warrior in the war on terrorism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I'm not only the CIA master of assassinations with a hot wife, I'm also secretly the world's foremost LP buff. You could say streaming and providing expertise on rare Japanese video games is my true passion.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i am always weirded out by personal discord servers. like ive been in a few "group of friends" discord servers but not the ones that are like specifically "for" a certain person

It's apparently extremely easy to become a cult leader (of the world's lamest cult)

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Yes... Yes, keep telling people I'm an unemployed loser who lives with his dad - that's exactly what I need to lure Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi into my trap... And then Number Two will be there to finish the job

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Leggsy posted:

doing the most racist accent imaginable during the weekly movie nights and banning anyone who calls him out

Twitch: sorry, not many people care about your streams. Let me ask, how good are you at playing characters?

Dark ID:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Phlegmish posted:

What the gently caress does this mean

You know, Kurtofan might have been duped and was extremely gullible, but she eventually snapped out of it and now she's providing us with this comedy gold. Amnesty for Kurtofan

Most of the stuff posted from the discord is just pure unintelligible gibberish

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Feels Villeneuve posted:

just for fun i looked it up and PEI's homicide rate is so low that there are multiple years last decade with zero homicides. anyway i am going to kill 30 armed gang members here.

He kept you... ungrateful... scumbags... safe. He died protecting you from the marauding gangs of Nazis and suicide dads, and that's why you could live your small lives safe from crime, not realizing the sacrifices he made to keep the statistics down. But now he's dead and the reality is about to crush your bubble - HARD

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

pentyne posted:

wtf I thought he was living in like eastern europe or something when he posted that

how the gently caress can anyone believe that in Canada a man fought off and killed a gang of dozens of neo-nazis, leaving corpses all over his property like nbd?

There are millions of people currently living in the US who literally believe any city larger than 50k inhabitants is an active warzone.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

star citizen guys obviously have a lot of disposable income i wonder if anyone hired a private eye to doxx someone for making fun of their $20,000.00 spaceship jpegs

Too bad I had to split somebody's head open with a butcher's knife. He's in my kitchen. I was planning on selling this place. But he was from goonswarm.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Following TDI's death. Clint Eastwood announced his life story would be filmed as American Sniper: Number Two[3]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
I gave citizenship to seven immigrants after talking all of them down from killing themselves and then brutally eviscerating their dads. I don't like to brag about it, though