Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Was darkid actually Solid Snake and Tom Clancy fused into one man?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Do we still have someone in that discord? Are they melting down or doubling down?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Llab posted:

I'm glad a now long passed goon got me to sign up for SA when I wanted to look at SGF's Deadly Premonition LP as it was going.

It would almost be like a circle closing if Id did die, but I wouldn't hold my breath on that. It's funny, when I was super depressed he would do dumb poo poo with me to help break me out of the funk. Like he was just this guy who would say edgy bullshit that we all ignored, but he was legitimately funny and witty. Things could have gone a different way for him.

Anyways, lol lmao etc. TheDarkId died today, one way or another.

this is one of the biggest self owns of all time. Its wild how much poo poo he made up that doesn't line up that no one cared enough to really question

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

that's the dark id too

Are you sure you're not dark id?

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

this may be the funniest thing that has happened on the forums

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Wait was his fake wife's name Number 2? All I think of is Austin Powers

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Shitenshi posted:

Hey Id or whoever the gently caress you are, if you're reading this?

I'M LOVING THIS poo poo!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Mordiceius posted:

to be completely sincere on the subject - stuff like BotW is something I want to like. Twice now I've tried to make it through the game but I always just burn out. And that is wholly on me because I feel like BotW (and especially TotK) require some creativity on the part of the player. Every time I see someone gush about those games, they talk about all of the creative hijinks they get into.

I am not a creative person. Just like some people struggle with directions, I struggle with sandboxy "make your own fun" games

This is why I tend to stick to fairly linear narratively-dense RPGs.

Hey same. Although I 100% botw because of collectathon compulsion. But I hated it the entire time and knew myself well enough to not buy the sequel

Play what you like!
jrpgs and metroidvanias are my jam