Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
imagine if he actually died today in a freak accident. no one would believe it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Paladinus posted:

????

It was slightly before my time, I suppose, but I don't remember it from webcomics threads. And it's somewhat memorable, I would say.

Hope she's doing well

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
xenoblade is great but you know they made versions of it for the wii and switch. it looks better and everything. you should have played those versions

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Feels Villeneuve posted:

there's also a better game. they called it xenoblade 2 appropriately enough

prepare to die

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
man....xenoblade 3 loving owned

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

pentyne posted:

I just bought the Xenoblade 3 amiibos for $47 on amazon because Gamestop wants to charge $15 shipping to get them new so it's still cheaper.

It's illegal to get a Noah or Mio amiibo without also getting the other one

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Feels Villeneuve posted:

if you use long hair mia you're a chud

agreed. its non-canon. and she has a whole scene where she talks about how it gets in the way when she shits

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
anyways open up your mouth piggies, more drama slop for the trough

https://bsky.app/profile/hmimthinking.bsky.social

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
"to link the fire is to become a lord....and who is above the lords...?" -malenia soul of cinder

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Dongicus posted:

yakuza 8 has subtitle customisation now so there's 0 excuse to use the dub lol

yea drat lol. was really impressed how much they went into for mocap instead of canned animations too

lol ftw
The yakuza 8 dub is better tbh. You lose so many good little character bits playing in Japanese (you don't speak Japanese) (Idgaf about prozd or whoever voices kiryu in English I'm an adult)

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Mordiceius posted:

i'm going to pull off a heat action and smash your face through a microwave and then pour scalding hot coffee on you - given to me by that convenience story employee because they are my friend.
cock's shotgun

if you are missing out on english ichiban you aren't a yakuza fan

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Endorph posted:

'gamer word' the n word. you mean the n word.

not like the yakuza franchise is a stranger to problematic va's....that one dude from judgement did drugs

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Dongicus posted:

are his combat barks that good?

he's just really good

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

American McGay posted:

God you are a miserable pile of slime lmao. Good lord.

i genuinely believe doing coke in a bar is as bad as being racist, you got me

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
kiryu could have lived a peaceful life if he had fully committed to pocket circuit racing

i mean apparently that organization has career growth opportunities from minimum wage jumpsuit guy all the way to ceo

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
in yakuza 7 ichiban says bon voyage when he throws nancy into the river but then in yakuza 8 he doesn't know what bon voyage means (in japanese dub). but then in english they replace bon voyage with a different term that i can't remember right now. sort of interesting trivia i guess

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Beating omori ruined the rest of my week. I felt awful and weird. I mean that as high praise

Never really played a game that caused such a awful mounting feeling of dread, not from spooky game play but just from slowly realizing the situation the protagonist was in

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

ImpAtom posted:

Please, I beg of you, find a small amount of space for https://store.steampowered.com/app/1677310/In_Stars_And_Time/

This game is cool also

A comparison I stole that sounds crazy but I think is true: in stars of time is Pathologic for jrpgs.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Flinger posted:

I liked 17776. I didn't like chrono trigger and I doubt I would like chrono cross.

i hope you're happy

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Cranappleberry posted:

I might get dragged for this, and if so, that's whatever. Like, I'm not trying to be brave or anything but I'm going to go ahead and say, in my opinion, Adolf Hitler was a bad guy.

and there it is

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Stux posted:

i hacvnt played 1 or x and i bounced off of 2 v hard but xbc3 is one of the best jrpgs ive ever played

how did like, a lot of the late game or callbacky stuff land for you in 3? im curious what that game feels like w/o being super familiar with the other 2.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Pablo Nergigante posted:

I really need to play it… but I also need to finish the XBC1 epilogue they added in the Switch version. There are too many games and not enough time…

if it helps futures connected (the xbc1 epilogue) is the weakest of the 3 epilogue games by far. fun if you are jonesing for exploring a big xenoblade zone and/or really wanna hang out with melia. but not much happens compared to torna (which owns) and futures redeemed (which hyper owns and is like the climax of the series lol)

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
cleretic is the one with bizarre lore and gameplay opinions, cyth is the one who was going around saying that the most recent 14 expansion ruined the game retroactively forever b/c it forced character traits on the player character such as "enjoys adventuring and wants to keep doing it"

i assume the discord rule thing is b/c cythereal was/is always getting in arguments that the two teen girls who have a romantic subplot are in fact not gay (they dramatically embrace after one saves the others life and it causes a giant crystal to explode into a rainbow behind them while the love them from ff8 plays)

Farg has a new favorite as of 17:33 on Mar 14, 2024

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
morrowind, oblivion, skyrim, modded morrowind, modded oblivion, and modded skyrim are all beautiful jank creations from heaven(?)

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
I went to Namco High

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
people who obsess over fps are the lowest form of gamer there is, next to people who obsess over metacritic scores

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
raiding ult's in ffxiv is epic. hang out with your friends, go a little loopy, see thordan. whats not to like

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
i keep getting "garrys mod horror arg" video essays lately. its pretty fun

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
jerma is sorta like vinny

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Danaru posted:

Vinny deez nuts

grow up...

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
ned flanders can be an intense and sometimes misguided man, but i ultimately think he is a good person with well meaning intentions

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Ned Flanders is a chud

i have only watched the more recent seasons so this might be true in the past, but i don't think so now

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
typically hospice care, graveyards, etc

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

Cranappleberry posted:

kalm hitler aka sephiroth

lol

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
it owns that one of the big bullet points for the yiik update demo(?) is "we removed the combat minigames"

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
HxH stands for Hollywood x Handbook

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
i need help. i need to find the c-spam witchcraft thread. the funny one

Farg
Nov 19, 2013

drat i found that one and figured it wasn't it b/c i misremembered the "kill the colonizer in your head" post as the op. and also i assumed it was gassed or goldmined

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
The admins have always shown good judgement with rescinded permas so I see no reason for alarm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
You'll read homestuck