Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

God bless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

how the hell is new poo poo still coming to light lmao, where's a Discord cap of him claiming to cure an orphan's blindness by reciting Grimoire Weiss quotes backwards or some poo poo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sam Sanskrit posted:

I believe he was "trapped in a non-powered elevator" when his daughter was "dying"

He was still tweeting though.

mama mia

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

used all my epic badass mercenary tools evading the Ruskies while listening to John Coltrane and now am stopped in my tracks by a broken hospital elevator. how will Caleb-Ryan Kellycross get out of this one, tune in next week

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

ItohRespectArmy posted:

he was also going to hijack the plane to get there faster

#lifehack

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Wasn't he taking a cigarette break when he was texted about the fake daughters death I'm so confused. The lore!

no he took the cigarette break after threatening to hijack the plane after getting stuck in an elevator which is when he heard the news

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

come to think of it did he think hijacking a plane wouldn't be a federal crime, black ops LPer at the helm or not. did he think they excuse him from doing it if he's military or if it's a family emergency. now im hung up on this, I dont care if it's bullshit

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sam Sanskrit posted:

Okay I think the PTSD chat with the doctor must have happened earlier then I thought because I am pretty sure it had to be before the Brazil Olympics. If memory serves he claimed to have been hired as security for it. He ended up getting in a firefight and basically had to tell the police they had to take his gun. According to him he had to browbeat the Brazil police into taking it seriously and accept his "shooting involved weapon" into evidence. I remember I already thought he might be full of poo poo because I tried to look up if there way any report of a crime that matched his description.

Can someone help me with this one. I am pretty sure he made this claim IN a thread. It's possible I have which years Olympics it was wrong but I really thought it was Rio.

mein gott

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sam Sanskrit posted:

He ended up getting in a firefight and basically had to tell the police they had to take his gun. According to him he had to browbeat the Brazil police into taking it seriously and accept his "shooting involved weapon" into evidence.

especially incredulous on what could plausibly be a cut Naked Gun bit. like come on lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Feels Villeneuve posted:

hijacking the plane to make the pilots press the go faster button

getting absolutely pissed my run of Schrodinger's Daughter (Any%) gets ruined by the elevator glitch and resorting to the extremely risky "Terrorist's Gambit" skip

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Waffleman_ posted:

Also like he was gonna what

slam on the pedal to make it go faster?

Big Airline doesn't want you to know that planes only operate at half speed at all times

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

how the gently caress is the "reality" even funnier than the thirdhand version posted tonight. holy god

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

The Saddest Rhino posted:

drat we stan a king

I have a few drinks in me and am REALLY GOOD AT VIOLENCE!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic posted:

I have a few drinks in me and am REALLY GOOD AT VIOLENCE!

wait hold up a sec didn't he post several times about his dad being abusive and possibly an alcoholic, because uhhhh don't think that's the type of thing you say if you actually had an upbringing like that lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Obnoxipus posted:

i need that goon who still believes him to post here. i need to know if he thinks thedarkid really killed 30 russian nazis who broke into his house to murder him

oh my loving god

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

the famous Nazis of Prince Edward Island keep trying to break into my house like CoD zombies. in that case, time to show them what for and reach into my own "Mystery Box" (liquor cabinet)

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Kurtofan posted:

i like the idea of being surrounded by spetnaz assassins or whatever and still going "you guys go on ahead.... enjoy the movie in my honor"

you would think with the amount of movie nights they would have eventually accidentally stumbled across one of the like eight that he based his entire persona around

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Josuke Higashikata posted:

That's Xenogears female lead, down to the spelling. On brand really

of course lmfao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

my gay daughter and wife both caught Ligma, you see,

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

pentyne posted:

wtf I thought he was living in like eastern europe or something when he posted that

how the gently caress can anyone believe that in Canada a man fought off and killed a gang of dozens of neo-nazis, leaving corpses all over his property like nbd?

clearly 30 Russian Nazis crossed the entire Atlantic like Vikings specifically to target the Drakengard guy. only plausible explanation

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

still true to this day. concern trolls ruined this place

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

god bless

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

elf help book posted:

theres also a separate gbs one with a different set of posters

what lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

star citizen: gbs and star citizen: games.

announce that the two are going to merge and see what happens, imo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

CelticPredator posted:

Vine was the last good thing in this world

have you played any game that's come out in the past like two years

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

FutureFriend posted:

its the worlds most autistic sounding tough guy

glad TDI actually found work

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I prefer more linear games than pure open world for that reason tbh. Like give me a few detailed maps with a dense concentration of things to do in it over basically anything Bethesda

this is de way

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

think the happy medium for me is open world levels in a linear structure, not enough to be almost too much but enough for a good sense of freedom. basically my yearly Deus Ex replay will be happening earlier than usual this time

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

sounds worse every time I listen to it tbh

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dongicus posted:

something really gay is happening. well bye

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

someone give me Nuclear Throne tips. thnx

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hot Diggity! posted:

Can't because I'm rear end at it. Sorry.

it's ok

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Meowywitch posted:

who would've tjought the dark id would become the worlds most pathetic goon just one week ago

toss-up between him and the guy who walked three miles through a park and gave up in his cross-country charity walk

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Plant MONSTER. posted:

He did not have a paint ball revolver. He did not play Russian roulette with a foreign exchange student from Sweden who was naked a lot that we never got to meet.

jealous?

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Mordiceius posted:

chrono cross is better than chrono trigger

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Dongicus posted:

that case rules so much

every case in DGS2 is beyond ftw, even the first

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014