Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I found it.
I vaguely remember some posters being very whiny about this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Snow Cone Capone posted:

the prequels were overall better than the new trilogy and also Star Wars Episode I: Racer was epic on N64 and the arcade version kicked rear end too
I wish there was a single good lightsaber fight after the one with darth maul.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Plant MONSTER. posted:

In an attempt to relive that era of gaming. I came across this site that creates random configurations of pixels. Some of them look like old game monsters. I take the ones that capture my attention and reinterpret them as if they were entries in some guide. I even give them names that are reminiscent of things from old zelda titles.

That's real good

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

pog boyfriend posted:

its so good. possibly the best story in anime
It's incredible

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Fajita Queen posted:

I have never read homestuck and I never will, and I am certain my life is better off for it.
I wouldn't recommend it, though I still like the music.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Just listen to One Year Older. It's a lot faster and less regrettable.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

The awful app should display the ads.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the presidency will be decided in SAD by popular vote
More like OldPOTUS

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

A mist game that looked like Echo would be really cool imo.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I like the voices in Star Control 2.

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

I guess TFR really was next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Cranappleberry posted:

"everyone who posts here is hosed up, horny, a loser, etc" like ehhh some people just signed up because a friend told them about the site lol
Yeah, there are many interesting and knowledgable people on SA who you can consult about a variety of topics and discuss hobbies with. I have met a number of cool people in my industry here.