Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

its not unprecedented, george foreman named all of his sons george foreman. it could be a situation like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Slowbeef said TDI claimed to have been in a bar fight and shouted "I'M THE END BOSS".

tdi's "wife" told people that tdi got into a huage bar fight and yelled "boss fight motherfucker" which is even sadder but also funnier

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Leal posted:

The real question is, did his PS2 actually die or did he make that up too?

it was kinetically destroyed in a russian op

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i just made that up i don't think it's part of the lore

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Neeksy posted:

Like I said in the other thread, the first thing that came to mind when I saw his stories about himself was this guy:

I've encountered teenagers like this in the wild, but not an adult.

what show is this

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

ItohRespectArmy posted:

my personal favorite discord screenshot is the one where he says there's going to be a tactical nuke set off in ukraine and number 2 may be caught in the blast lol

there was, and she was (laudatory)

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

ItohRespectArmy posted:

finding the culprit for nordstream 2 finally and its the dark id

been saying this...

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

symbolic posted:

come to think of it did he think hijacking a plane wouldn't be a federal crime, black ops LPer at the helm or not. did he think they excuse him from doing it if he's military or if it's a family emergency. now im hung up on this, I dont care if it's bullshit

they talked him down so its fine, no need to involve law enforcement. they are famously chill about airplane hijackings.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i think this is the funniest part of the whole thing its literally just the guy who writes in fake letters for Soldier of Fortune magazine, but woke

soldier of fortune was also woke. and thats why it has gone broke.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Pablo Nergigante posted:

She was and we applaud her for doing so.

simple as

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

gaming is critical, now more hthan ever

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Feels Villeneuve posted:

The Eurogamer guy who said that the lack of explicit direction made Tears of the Kingdom inaccessible to people with Long Covid

it does (laudatory)

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

im easily startled, dont like feeling anxious or scared, and also easily scared. i demand accommodations so i can play silent hill.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

a good RTS game is homeworld

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

however the remaster of it had ship scaling, where the AI fleet would get bigger if your fleet was big, so my strategy of using salvage corvettes to steal like ten heavy cruisers backfired in this one mission where you get ambushed, the enemy fleet was so large that it destroyed my mothership like instantly. had to go back to the previous mission and scuttle a bunch of my beloved stolen vessels :mad:

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i like to play map painting simulators and my favorite thing to do with them is paint the map. it's fun!

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i like to read plot summaries of scary movies because i want to know what happens but dont want to get scared watching the movie. plot summaries: not scary.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

wow...hes me

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

not sure whats going on

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

chrono cross is, indeed,a good game

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i liked the jon bois thing where he made every incoming draft class in nba2k 5 feet tall with 0 ratings and it ends up with nerlins noel winning mvp like five years in a row because he's the only real nba player left

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Spanish Manlove posted:

Do you pronounce this in French like Hank Hill, or more like the "oh poo poo waddup" style?

i say it like boyce

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

this

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Flinger posted:

I didn't like chrono trigger and I doubt I would like chrono cross.

wtf...

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

apparently they do make paintball revolvers so you could give yourself brain damage with paintball russian roulette if you wanted to

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Plant MONSTER. posted:

He did not have a paint ball revolver. He did not play Russian roulette with a foreign exchange student from Sweden who was naked a lot that we never got to meet.

he did

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

One More Fat Nerd posted:

500 characters whose entire personality is "has an accent".

thast the most important part of having a personality

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

so many games to play,will i ever get back to chrono cross?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

euroshopper posted:

first time i played chrono trigger was the ps1 port lol

same here

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I am genuinely terribly saddened by Toriyama's passing lol

its very sad

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Nitnen posted:

i logged off for a few days, has TDI come back as a ghost yet to explain everything

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

a clean rapsheet... spoiled

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

december 31 1999 at midnight: i was playing command and conquer: tiberian sun

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

MarcusSA posted:

I watched a C&C lore video one time when I was bored and that poo poo is so awesomely wild when you get it all strung together.

im disappointed they never fully tied together the red alert and tiberium universes

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

the soviet campaign for ra1 ending is the lady general kills stalin and then kane walks in to say good job thanks

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

a badass westwood rts was emperor battle for dune. some insane overacting in the cutscenes. also starring michael dorn as duke atreides.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i always played harkonnen and supported copec, even though i myself was an older brother. hosed up really.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Subjunctive posted:

I should get back into rock climbing…

its a wonderful sport

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

what's the lore behind my wheelhouse

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Just checked and he’s got Aguirre the Wrath of God up there. And lots of videos of various concerts he’s gone too recently

that's a great movie