Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
Turning the cancer dial from 'benign' to 'dying tomorrow' on the SA forums, looking back at the audience for approval

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022

sebmojo posted:

I asked and apparently this code no longer exists, but you could still buy that as an avatar for anyone you consider deserves it.

So I can buy it for myself and blame my forum enemies, roger that

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022

HopperUK posted:

Oh, it's euroshopper

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
Every now and then I remember them being offhand described as 'left to post slurs in the Destiny thread' in the same way that 'flowers left on his grave by grieving shitheads' or 'now you are immune to rubella' does.

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
I'm a rereg who lost their old account access and needed to lurk for two more years to start posting again thank you very much

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

seth opening the door to his home (gbs) to find the joker standing there but the joker just awkwardly mumbles the ohtori post before the door is slammed in his face

lol

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
Who was the goon who flipped out on someone for criticizing the Canadian government when the (horrific, godawful) news about the first nations schools was coming out, only to immediately go 'okay let's not get political here' when the poster responded they were Cree?

Cracks me up every time

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022

pentyne posted:

The Cree poster is goated because they walked into a "Canada is loving great" thread and casually disagreed, which led to the completely bafflement and shock of several posters

lol yup that's the one

thank you for your service pentyne

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
Free McGay

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Lol that DoctorWhat fella has some interesting opinions too

Holy moley

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022

Sleng Teng posted:

i don't think it's on purpose I just think they are terrible

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022

Leal posted:

There is this guy I've watched who would constantly go "Please watch my Lost series" and its 4 videos that, when combined, will require 19 and a half hours to watch it all

Well did you?

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
I pretend vtubers aren't real either and from what I've heard from the previous vtuber thread that was the correct choice

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
Wakka goes from being a blind devotee to killing God so he is right and correct in the end

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
And I submit to the jury that Jecht was only ever a jerk to Tidus in game which is also right and correct

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
Being a centrist also means you don't need to do anything and can feel smugly superior about it

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
I only play games voiced by the developers' children, random programmers, and homeless men they grabbed off the street, like God intended.

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
Logging onto the Something Awful forums in 2024 with a carefully curated list of my enemies and their crimes to PM to everyone, this is a fun and normal thing to do

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
Sam, it's me, Bare Assman. I need you to send this package to my arch-nemesis, don't look inside. The images are... very revealing.

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
May I see it?

No.

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
Best two-time purchase of 10bux I ever spent

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
I am waiting for all the Final Fantasy 7 remakes to come out before playing them because I'm a goddamn psychopath

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
I prefer to be represented by my avatar

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Only cowards buy their own avs.

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
Unfortunately for content's sake I am a much less interesting rereg who just lost access to their old email

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022

Bicyclops posted:

Wait why is everyone saying "turt" all of a sudden? :stare:

If you say it three times turt will appear with a pipe bomb

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
You can call me turt all you want but insinuating I have a good name? Reported

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
I might actually make it to year 2 of my annual Stardew Valley replay this time

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
just lol if you aren't holding a gun at all times just in case

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022

m'launches

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
Learning that Jack webcomic is still going is like finding out that drug-addicted high schooler who was sent to jail soon after graduating is still out and about and abusing animals for fun

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
I have a right to self defense against gun posting

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022

Woolwich Bagnet posted:

what do you mean by this?

They fantasize about shooting their high school bullies to death OP

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
They are for propping up fragile egos, duh

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
What does your heart tell you

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
Haha christ I think that's enough internet for today and it's only 9AM

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

(HIGGS LOSES STRANDING PRIVILEGES FOR 18 HOURS)

lmfao

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022

Nevermind it's funny again

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022
Sincere arguments about how they need their guns to protect racial minorities from getting constantly attacked without a single shred of self-reflection or irony I'm actually howling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TBLALV
Aug 5, 2022

TheSwizzler posted:

They’re trying to do an extremely online black panthers but it’s Malcom X peering through the blinds looking at the DoorDash driver