Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

tamriel rebuilt is really good so far, and extremely easy to install. i recommend morrowind rather than catgrasping or kiwifarms or whatever the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ryans kelly

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Coolguye posted:

him making Speedball a Public Enemy

lol what

my only vague memory of speedball is that he did an xcom lp where all the soldiers hugged each other supportively in little text asides. hardly the sort of thing to draw the ire of Captain Punchmurder

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

all the guys in the squirmworm roleplay discord, of which i am an integral part, are getting rambunctious and rowdy about this news and calling for slowbeef's head

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

if hippa becomes a problem, simply shoot it in the mouth with cock's shotgun

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

I, too, tire of the dark id. Hopefully something new happens in the endless content carousel that is the insanity of goons

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Nuns with Guns posted:

It's funny seeing Speedball come up again after years of not thinking about him, and having to have friends refresh me on how he used to post his transformation fetish comic in the webcomic threads for feedback at a time where people were trying to be nicer about stuff and everyone kind of going

lol this rings a weird bell

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Paladinus posted:

????

It was slightly before my time, I suppose, but I don't remember it from webcomics threads. And it's somewhat memorable, I would say.

lmao

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

farewell, octopus

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

didn't initially realise it was Phil from Hercules, rather than Phil from the Dark Syde

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

kenshi is great fun

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

slice and dice v3.0 is coming to steam

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1775490/Slice__Dice/

i think it's suited for all brains

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i like to think slice and dice is like balatro but for craps. it's not at all, but i like to think that.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

the victims deserve closure, imo

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

false flags from someone named The Lobotomyk Id.... hmm...

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

they do do that

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Wouldn't mind a few rounds of cards. Gwent, specifically.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

also, hmm...grizzled killer... hot, equally skilled wife.... adoptive daughter... tendency to get sidetracked with niche games...

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

ive started the new discord, all. Let's post about it for six hundred pages

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Cyalpha08 posted:

Been a long time since I last posted at all, So. Howdy, Survivor of Id's bullshit here. Was at ground zero, bought into his poo poo for a bit but the lies and mistakes kept piling up. Most of us have the same story, we just stuck around because we enjoyed everyone else. I get it, it was funny to watch all this happen.

I was part of the group behind the scenes gathering evidence to bring up to the mod team. Turned out to be a mostly pointless thing since Denby broke that wall and came forward. Anyway. The fun's over and whats left is a bunch of scattered friends trying to pick up the pieces and return to some semblance of normalcy.

It's loving rough.
                                                                                                       \

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

isn't John Boss that guy who did the american football videos with the satellites

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

unpleasant

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i enjoyed feeding various things to dragons, causing them to become psychotic, useless wrecks

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

jabbing a big syringe through the hole of a cd

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Feels Villeneuve posted:

what's everyone's favorite dq enemy design. mine is healslime

my initial exposure was via dragon warrior monsters on the gameboy and thus all my knowledge of their names is hosed Up because they only had a few letters to work with

but I enjoy the roundness of a simple slime

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

good dog

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it was great breeding one of those things with like a kingslime or spotslime, so it would keep the species and inherit half the stats from each parent

goldslimes are meant to have like 10hp at level 100 or something. when they have like 450hp it gets a bit silly

dunno why they changed name from gemslime though

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

I enjoyed dragon quest builders 2 but immediately fell flat once I completed it and got into free build mode

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

hopefully the bubbles can be reintegrated into the core slime once they pop

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

rip..

https://twitter.com/jab50yen/status/1765967964199903538

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

it's a fun sentence to change word emphasis with

i've never posted my dick and balls on the forums

i've never posted my dick and balls on the forums

etc

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

TheSwizzler posted:

We got SAW Season 2 signups open now. Seth got murdered by DarkSydePhil on Friday night

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4055673&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

aw hell yeah

e: oh you mean on the stream

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i don't really have well-formed opinions on streamers, outside of the d&d sex creeps being obviously bad. this feels a bit like the helldump thread where one diver called out another using esoteric terminology

in conclusion, i'm annoyed my morrowind save got corrupted and lost me two days of adventuring

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

"do you have stairs :q:"

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

getting the jimface tattooed down the shaft to make it look longer

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

symbolic posted:

good stuff everyone

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Famethrowa posted:

lol. fun ruined by nyc_tattoo waking up from a stupor and the people whining about it I recognize from bnr.

he was keeping the lonely boxing day watch... all the other admins were with their family on that sacred day, but he bravely stepped up...

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

dirt dirt dirt, everywhere, dirt

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

"i'm gonna rip off your head and poo poo down your neck" (everything about it)