Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

*affectionately touches the C-shaped burn scar on my forehead*

I guess we all love our own brand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I now hesitantly and timidly call the Coward's Club meeting to order. Let us begin by reciting the club motto.

"Zoinks!"

google THIS

There are plenty of comfy chairs in the lounge but everyone stands around awkwardly because they're afraid of how they'll be perceived based on the specific chair they take and its relative cushyness

google THIS

Buttchocks posted:

Three unopened bags of chips sitting on the coffee table, next to three unopened tubs of salsa and dip

google THIS

Going on hour four of discussing how cold it's been the last couple weeks

No other topic has come up

google THIS

*notices that the new guy has yellow stains on the front of his shirt, indicating that he dyes his belly*

*looks at him frequently while carefully avoiding eye contact, mentally willing someone else to notice and do something about it*

google THIS

I've taken to wearing a hat at all times so I can leave it spinning in midair for a few seconds after I depart, then stretch my arm back to snatch it

google THIS

Zoya posted:

i'm currently pissing in extreme fear (there is a bug (somewhere in this bathroom (where did it go (WHERE DID IT GO (HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SIT HERE AND RELAX WHEN I DONT KNOW WHERE IT WENT (WHERE DID IT GO))))))

I am seriously considering writing a dubiously strong-worded anonymous letter to the management if they're going to start just letting people in who are able to pee in public restrooms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Zoya posted:

you think i left my house this week?! i'm describing my own bathroom!!! (i never found the bug (the cats are derelicting their duties (i do keep dragging the one good cat into here every time i have to use the bathroom today (SHE IS ON GUARD DUTY (IF I SEE THE BUG I AM GOING TO BEGIN SHRIEKING I HOPE SHES READY FOR THAT)))))

:ohdear: If I could issue an anonymous retraction I would but it was stressful enough to send it in the first place

Oh wait never mind it's still in my drafts