Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
which ketchup is best
Spanktchup
Squeezetchup
Goku-tchup?
View Results

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

This isn't a battle of the brands, we all know Heinz is lovely ketchup anyways. This is a philosophy on form.

Do you prefer the convenience and control of the plastic squeeze ketchup bottle? I've dubbed it, squeezetchup.
Or do you prefer to give your naughty condiments in a glass bottle a little spank, just to have it gush out all over your food in overwhelming quantities? I've dubbed this, spanktchup.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
hunt's

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

Let chaos reign :yeshaha:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Fabulousity posted:

:psyduck:

Having to stock a drawer full of hundreds of packets of ketchup. Well played.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Fabulousity posted:

chaos you say?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

3 DONG HORSE posted:

chaos you say?

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
holy poo poo somebody post that little ketchup squirter robot with the spinning arms. I havent thought about that in years!

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

the precision! :monocle:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Haverchuck posted:

holy poo poo somebody post that little ketchup squirter robot with the spinning arms. I havent thought about that in years!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHFoVYGYOxc

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
heinz automato. thanks

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Plastic squeeze bottles remind me of those green and purple colored ketchups for kids from like twenty years ago.

Glass bottles are classy, but dangerous if you drop one. I don’t think anyone wants to clean up the mess, either. And what a mess.

Squeezy Goku, it is.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Haverchuck posted:

heinz automato. thanks

Yeah there's a bunch of these I guess lol. All seem like a great way to get ketchup all over the house.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

You Are A Werewolf posted:

Plastic squeeze bottles remind me of those green and purple colored ketchups for kids from like twenty years ago.

Glass bottles are classy, but dangerous if you drop one. I don’t think anyone wants to clean up the mess, either. And what a mess.

Squeezy Goku, it is.

I remember those from the late 90s early 2k? I tried them once.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVi-vPoa7_o

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

The diner experience is greatly enhanced by glass bottle spanking

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
always a pleasure to cook and share culinary experiences with friends
you're welcome at my table

but if I see you, catch you slathering that which I make for you,
in how you say, the american ketchup,
let's just say that cook for you I will do no more.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Grey Cat posted:

I remember those from the late 90s early 2k? I tried them once.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVi-vPoa7_o

tch tch tchoong tch tch tchoong FUNKEH

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
Squeeze bottle with hole? Good.
Squeeze bottle with sphincter? Garbage.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

satanic splash-back posted:

The diner experience is greatly enhanced by glass bottle spanking

use the butter knife. gently caress em

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Once while working in chicago I joked that I wanted to try putting ketchup on a hot dog and someone I was working with asked me "are you trying to insult our city?"

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
5 gallon bucket and a ladle or gtfo

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

dee eight posted:

5 gallon bucket and a ladle or gtfo

Would you like a funnel with that?

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009

Cyril Sneer posted:

Squeeze bottle with hole? Good.
Squeeze bottle with sphincter? Garbage.
You periodically need to insert a teaspoon in the sphincter to equalise the pressure and prevent the squeezy vessel from deforming.

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

bossy lady posted:

Once while working in chicago I joked that I wanted to try putting ketchup on a hot dog and someone I was working with asked me "are you trying to insult our city?"

yeah i mean you wouldn't want to insult the tradition of absurdly dye-laden relish

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Grey Cat posted:

Would you like a funnel with that?

thanks, but i have my own

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Squeezy Goku, it is.

those were for kids????

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

Squeezy Goku, it is.

one time i had gone to costco, and one of the things i got was one of those big 1/2 liter bottles of franks red hot in the glass bottle. literally that same night at midnight i hear *SMASH* gently caress!!! from the kitchen. run out, to find that my housemate had gone to make himself a sandwich when he got home from the late shift at work, one of our cats had gotten underfoot and tripped him, and now we had half a liter of franks red hot covering the kitchen, and said cat. so i had to frantically scoop her up, check her for cuts (there werent any) and shove her in the shower to clean her off so she didnt lick hot sauce off herself. she looked so dejected, getting hosed down, but thankfully she was okay, didnt get cut or get any in her eyes, thank goodness.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Whatever bottle labels it Catsup imo

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
I eat ketchup all the time and I can’t even imagine having an opinion on it.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I don't even own a ketchup

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

redshirt posted:

I don't even own a ketchup

you should get one, it's pretty good

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Ketchup is sugar sauce for children

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

3 DONG HORSE posted:

you should get one, it's pretty good

Seriously, why? I have hot sauces. I have salsas. I have spicy mayo.

Why do I need Ketchup at all?

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

500excf type r posted:

Ketchup is sugar sauce for children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAGWCUGObm8

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

the best ketchup comes from newspring brand delitainers, op. dolloped in anger with a kunz spoon

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,
it used to be almost impossible to find ketchup that was not labelled as "fancy" but these days there's plenty of non-fancy ketchup. but what's the deal? like 100 years ago was there a bunch of lovely ketchup or something

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Aishlinn posted:

one time i had gone to costco, and one of the things i got was one of those big 1/2 liter bottles of franks red hot in the glass bottle. literally that same night at midnight i hear *SMASH* gently caress!!! from the kitchen. run out, to find that my housemate had gone to make himself a sandwich when he got home from the late shift at work, one of our cats had gotten underfoot and tripped him, and now we had half a liter of franks red hot covering the kitchen, and said cat. so i had to frantically scoop her up, check her for cuts (there werent any) and shove her in the shower to clean her off so she didnt lick hot sauce off herself. she looked so dejected, getting hosed down, but thankfully she was okay, didnt get cut or get any in her eyes, thank goodness.

I’m glad your cat was okay :yaycat:

And your housemate, too.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

spooned from a jar.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i don't eat ketchup tho. only sriracha

Vile_Nihlist666
Jan 15, 2009

I'm a special kind of asshole!
You know, usually Pencil Hands is behind threads with titles like this. I commend you for taking up the mantle.

Also, ketchup is alright, but Heinz 57 works on everything.

But if I must pick, squeezing is superior.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

It's Red Gold, you can really taste the vine ripening, and the perfect blend of vinegar, spice and corn essence.

It's a Ketchup you can believe in.