Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I have a couple grey hairs on my temple, giving me a slight distinguished Reed Richards look

however my facial hair is like 80% white and so I'll be clean shaven the rest of my life

what i'm saying is, just shave it off Grey Cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i’ve got some silver in the beard and a few strands upon my head as well, but i’m still strong and pure of color where it counts: the pubes

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?

Bad Purchase posted:

i’ve got some silver in the beard and a few strands upon my head as well, but i’m still strong and pure of color where it counts: the pubes

:hmmyes:

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

wesleywillis posted:

how old are you irl grey cat?
i started getting some white hairs when i was 34-35 i think. I would pull them out because gently caress that poo poo.
I'm 44 now and occasionally still pull them out but not as much. I have a bunch of white hairs and while they're noticeable I'm not going to be mistaken for a senior citizen any time soon.

I like to say I'm 30ish. Nice and vague but also accurate. I don't really have any intention of plucking my scalp and I already usually shave half of it anyways. I used to dye my hair silver about 5 years ago but now I can just save money on dye. win win.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i'm grey

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Say, do you like the idea of a mobility scooter club? Especially if it was called the mongooses.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Grey Cat posted:

Say, do you like the idea of a mobility scooter club? Especially if it was called the mongooses.

my grandma terrorised the streets with an electric wheel chair, stoked fear into drivers and pedestrians alike, i feel it in my genes

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

:frogc00l:
You're in.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

wesleywillis posted:

I have a bunch of white hairs and while they're noticeable I'm not going to be mistaken for a senior citizen any time soon.

I mean, so you think

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Grey Cat posted:

That's right, I, Grey Cat, have grey hairs now. That means I'm officially old. My life as a young person is over so just cart me off to the old folks home already.

My entire life is now everyone else's problem so watch out:
I'm going to start using early bird specials.
I'm going to register as a hard right conservative.
I'm going to sit out front and get mad at kids riding their bicycles referring to them as riffraff and hoodlums. "KIDS THESE DAYS!" I yell as I shake my fist :argh:
And you better believe I'm going to drive 20 under the speed limit from now on.

I am now accepting questions on my grey hairs and cool new nickname suggestions that fit my aging appearance such as "grandma" and "that old person."

In cats, gray is actually one of 3 or 4 colors, none of which are actually called “gray” or “grey”. So now you are brown, blue, blue smoke, and I think silver is also used. Technical language learned at a vet clinic 2 decades ago. So you are just going lighter, not actually gray.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I saw Grey Cat pay for her groceries with a check. It was 5 cases of Ensure

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I mean, so you think

Maybe, but my dad had the same hair colour as me and he didn't go all white until he was in his 70s.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I got mother loving grey hairs all over the place. Luckily I'm super handsome so it doesn't really matter.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Literally A Person posted:

I got mother loving grey hairs all over the place. Luckily I'm a man so it doesn't really matter.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

When equality finally washes over this nation let this be the one thing we get to keep. :pray:

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

In Spanish, we call those “canas.”

You can use “canas” to your desire, OP.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

You Are A Werewolf posted:

In Spanish, we call those “canas.”

You can use “canas” to your desire, OP.

Just like the famous saying.
Mis canas son tus canas.

Or something like that.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

i was buying a pair of snow boots at jc penny and checking myself out in the mirror when i saw a flash of silver in my eyebrow. that was startling.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

TK8325 posted:

i was buying a pair of snow boots at jc penny and checking myself out in the mirror when i saw a flash of silver in my eyebrow. that was startling.

You want to let that one silver eyebrow hair get real long

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

OMG WE CAN STYLE IT!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I got mother loving grey hairs all over the place. Luckily I'm super handsome so it doesn't really matter.

They're supposed to remove those while shucking

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Smugworth posted:

They're supposed to remove those while shucking

MY SILK!!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Then you could dye it a flashy color like red or pink.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Grey Cat posted:

Then you could dye it a flashy color like red or pink.

This is what I'm saying. Is there some way to perm an eyebrow???????

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

This is what I'm saying. Is there some way to perm an eyebrow???????

Yes you can perm eyebrows.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Grey Cat posted:

Yes you can perm eyebrows.

I finally understand why I was blessed with these robust brows

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I've got a haircut tomorrow so I was grooming and shaving and getting nose hair out as best I could so she wouldn't throw up on me and I looked into my right ear and oh my God I'm apparently growing a bush of blonde hair in there.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

it was already a quarter inch long!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

TK8325 posted:

it was already a quarter inch long!

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
My grey hair came in crazy early, like 28 or something? Only on the top of my head though. My beard is still proudly ginger. One day when that last bastion of youth dies I shall crumble into a fine dust as the grey takes root inside me and causes me to read the Daily Mail for the first time

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Grey hair is like the smoke from a candle being extinguished, the last ephemeral vestiges of youth wisping away from you never to return

Rekindle that youth by drawing extra horny

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i think i got my frist greys at 38. Just in the beard. otherwise, my hair keeps getting darker and my eyebrows keep getting lighter, so I'll look increasingly alarming until i die.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Shut up old

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Turn on ur monitor

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

I'm 😤 not a 🦸🏻‍♂️hero...🧜🏻

Be thankful, GC. One of my relations started turning grey at 17. And you could be going bald, like this goon.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Samovar posted:

Be thankful, GC. One of my relations started turning grey at 17. And you could be going bald, like this goon.

this one guy i knew in uni was greying at 20, basically grey mid 20s, was surprised he actually was our age

now bald cat has a ring to it :thunk:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Grey Cat told me to speak american or go back to my own country

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Booty Pageant posted:

this one guy i knew in uni was greying at 20, basically grey mid 20s, was surprised he actually was our age

now bald cat has a ring to it :thunk:

Legit tho I think it's weird how many of y'all are waiting til your in your thirties to get grey hair. Lazy late bloomers imo.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i'll fight you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Smugworth posted:

Grey Cat told me to speak american or go back to my own country

many people are saying that grey cat is "up to no good"