Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Yay!

Also the Bills signed a JAG linebacker from the Eagles

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Pablo Bluth posted:

Considering they ended last season with a geriatric RV tourist at LB, more depth is welcome. Milano and Bernard are both coming back off injury, Dodson may or may not return. Insurance signing by Beane.

Oh yeah, it's a solid move. I can't hate how Beanes been handling the offseason so far.

He probably moves like the speed of light compared to AJ Klein.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

TheBizzness posted:

I didn’t, but I assumed based on his wife

Nobody is knocking off Brent Grimes' wife off the throne. Miko was the Goat.

"i knew this qb stunk the minute we signed to this team but i tried to keep quiet so i didnt discourage bae from believing in his team."

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Yay wr

They should still draft 4 or 5 more just to be sure

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

fsif posted:

Vontae Davis retiring mid-game was a Jets tier laugh. And the Bills have suffered in being losers in completely unbelievable fashions these past several years that no one else can hold a candle to (Hail Murray, 13 seconds, JJ catch, Wide Right II, probably three or four more I forgot).

Nobody tops the Jets, but here are some other not great moments:

The image of Brian Moorman kicking out of the Bills endzone to sell season tickets.

The honeycomb graphics promo for Nathan Peterman aka "QB1"
Nathan Peterman's existence in general...

JP Losman being "owned" by Abram Elam and Jets in 2008 one of the most humiliating losses to the Jets ever it was like rock bottom of the Drought Era.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Docjowles posted:

How far back are we going cause it's pretty hard to top "lost 4 super bowls in a row to the NFC east" for ridiculous events

I think, though, the singularly most ridiculous "event" was the Buttfumble.

It is ridiculous to lose 4 SBs in a row, but only one of them was lost in a ridiculous fashion.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Sean McDermott goes alot of different directions in his analogies.

“It’s like wearing corduroys. Every couple years, it’s like, are corduroys in or are they not? And so actually, you should be wearing them when they’re not in, to really be ahead of the curve. Right?”

This is in response to the question of the Bills weapons at WR...

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Looks like Vontae Davis quit halfway through again

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Diggs was pretty awesome when he had a bromance with Josh. He's kind of come off as this weird and intense guy, though I don't know. It was fun while it lasted.

Now, he will have a chance to stay on the field after the game in KC in a different uni.

As for the Bills that cap hit is brutal.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

This thread probably has a more accurate assessment of Diggs than the NFL world at large.

Honestly with that drop in the KC game I find myself able to get over this pretty easily.

I honestly believe Allen is plenty good enough to succeed without Diggs but in the short term the team is significantly weakened unless they get blessed by the wr gods this draft.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Kurgarra Queen posted:

I don't know, but it kind of feels like Bills players not named Josh Allen disappear in the clutch, while the Chiefs are guaranteed to have someone step up, even if it's a total JAG loser like MVS.
It's maddening!

Amen!

Pablo Bluth posted:

23: You're not going to beat KC with a geriatric retired LB covering Kelce. McD is a much better playcaller than Frazier, especially in the playoffs.

Very true it is impossible to understate how bad that hosed them. The difference in speed in Kelce and that guy was insane. Kelce looked like he was in his early 20s not mid thirties.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Interesting that the Texans voided the last 3 years of Diggs contract already. The Texans are getting a one year rental for Diggs at 3.5m. I think this is evidence that the Texans are viewing a player on the decline. It's a shrewd maneuver. Caserio appears to be no fool.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Cock blocking Bills

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Bills' draft rationale for not taking more receivers is odd. They can't get free agent wrs because they cost too much, so why not try to take some swings at the position in the draft?

Keon Coleman seems pretty cool. People are freaking out because he seems slow but watching his highlights and thinking about what he could do with Josh Allen throwing him the ball is fun.