Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006
yes that's very hot and i'll deal with it in the morning

Rodgers hasn't demonstrated that he isn't cooked in a live fire situation yet, so I'm honestly not sure if signing Wilson would be worse for the Jets than Rodgers.

Signing him to that megadeal that the Broncos gave him, plus the picks? Absolutely a mistake. Holding off on Rodgers last year, then swooping in on Wilson for vet min this season while the Broncos keep paying him? Probably puts the Jets in a better situation overall heading into this season.

Benefits of hindsight I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

Docjowles posted:

Wasn’t at least part of the reason they did zero at backup QB to avoid denting Rogers’ ego? Imagine dropping Russ into that locker room lmao

Oh yeah the Jets absolutely couldn't have brought in Wilson with Rodgers on the team, would be a matter/antimatter level of locker room destruction. Just spitballing on how this year might have gone if the Jets didn't sign Rodgers and went with Wilson this year instead.

(Wilson + Wilson) 2 Wilson

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

best thread in TFF for sure

I refuse to be optimistic about this season, because of *waves hands at last ten years* however the Smith signing is solid

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

Corzaa posted:

Meat Pies and Flat Whites. :australia:

Extremely my jam

It's pretty hard to find actual Australian-style pies - meat or otherwise - here in NL which is one of the main things I miss about Oz. The frustrating thing is there are a variety of snackbar products locally that approach the pie from different directions but never quite get there

Also true for hot dogs. Gimme that Bunnings sizzle

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

Jets committing to returning as the comic relief for the 2024 season

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

pasaluki posted:

Looks like Vontae Davis quit halfway through again

rough chuckles

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

No idea how old Tyson is now but I'm still 1000% sure I would get destroyed by him in the ring

I'd be flat on the mat forgetting the last few weeks while he'd be wandering around the ring wondering what year it is

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

Hell yeah nice upgrade

edit: is that a historic logo on the helmets, or freshly designed?

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

This trade back makes the inevitable Bowers pick sting a little less

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

holy poo poo Brady looks terrible

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

Docjowles posted:

Exception that proves the rule but there was that one time the Sanchize took out Brady in Foxboro as the 6 seed

CAN'T WAIT

for Rodgers to make it past four snaps this season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bjork Bjowlob
Feb 23, 2006

tarbrush posted:

He only has two achilles, do you think he'll do his acls too this season?

Just a full on double-leg explosion. First one, then the other shortly after

On 9/11